cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Another Serious Paisapay Issue ! Attention all sellers!!!!!

creative_pursuits
Community Member
Hi Fellow Sellers.....

Please check all your paisapay receipts carefully to ensure that u have indeed got a full credit of your hard-earned money!!!!!

This is My case - A Buyer paid an amount of Rs.40000/- Through paisapay and i received a confirmation mail from paisapay themselves stating that The amount of Rs.40000/- has been approved and the ID is 22549373268.

However,when the amount was credited to my pasisapay account....The total amount was reflected as Rs.38000/-(Instead of Rs.40000/-) and on that amount the paisapay fes was decucted and I was paid the balance due!!! I was shcoked to see such a thing and called up paisapay customer support.After making me hold for about half n hour citing various reasons and asking me several irrelevant queries,finally i was told that the case will be investigated and i wud be intimated about the results!!!

I also received a call the very next day from paisapay ensuring that there had been sum error from their side and that the difference amount would be credited to my account manually....but so far no action has been taken to credit the amount to my account.I cannot understand...when the payment received is Rs.40000/- for a particular id,how can paisapay calculate it as 38000/-!!!! It seems there is sum technical snag....So all sellers please verify ur credits...

My appeal and request to the paispay team to credit my balance amount due - Rs.2000/- immediately.

Regards
Mala
Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

highskyindia
Community Member
Hello,\
I have been watching this thread continuously and am expecting a response from Indraneel.
Please keep us updated regarding this.
I am interested to know if this is a real issue or not

regards
Akash
Message 11 of 19
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello Mala (creative_pursuits),

Thank you for posting your concerns on this forum which only helps the community at large.

Firstly, I'd like to confirm that you are absolutely correct in your calculations which you have made in post no. 4 on this thread and your due remittance amount is Rs. 38202/-.

I'd like to inform you that there was a bug (issue) in the system due to which very few transactions had faced such an issue wherein a seller had sent a revised invoice and as I sad only a handful of transactions faced such an issue. Those who have already received remittances for such transactions will receive adjustment credits shortly and the transactions where remittances are not yet made we will ensure that correct amounts are credited.

We have already identified the impacted transactions and sellers can rest assured that the corrective measures will be taken.

Hitesh (runalaila_in1) - As you rightly said that some of our sellers do not check and verify every detail of their invoices and that is because of the trust they show in us. We all are committed to safeguard that trust. We understand that such bugs can have bigger impacts however I'd also state that whenever such things happen we will and have always taken all the necessary steps immediately to safeguard the trust that you all have placed in us.

Zaman (skygiftworldwide) - Your respective manual credits for listing fees have been posted to your account and will happen for every preceeding month subsequently

Joge (shivamemory) - Thanks for your post and I too agree on the personal front that "We should make it a habit to maintain/check our accounts regularly."

Akash (newmarket05) - Thank you for your high engagement levels on our forums :-).

Once again, thank you Mala (creative_pursuits) for raising your concerns here.

Keep Posting!!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 12 of 19
latest reply

highskyindia
Community Member
Dear Indraneel,
This is a bug!!!!!!!!!! this was the last thing I wanted to hear,

The fact that this was a bug really upsets me .
This paisa pay has too many bugs and is a incompatible system,

The Fact is that Our Software team has failed to provide us reliable and dependable systems like Paisa pay , selling manager pro and TL2, they are all useless and failure tools.
We talk of competing with the world community of eBay, but the truth is that we are just not capable of doing that , we actually are inferior to them, we cant even have dependable financial transaction systems, We cant even be assured that our software are doing safe transactions on our behalf,
I really don't know how much money I must have paid as this BUG TAX
Dont really know when will this bug return to extort us without our knowledge.
How can wee be assured that all such transactions have been Identified?????

The Only good thing you did was to Admit that this was your fault and did not cover up.

but Indraneel to really put it in sober words "I really don't feel proud of myself".

Akash
Message 13 of 19
latest reply

creative_pursuits
Community Member
Hi Indraneel

Really Appreciate Your Response.

While there is a Bug in the system,The Fact that u have admitted it on the community boards itself is an indicator that ebay does care for the seller and is transparent !!!

However,the serious issue is that we need to address the whole paisapay system in general to make it foolproof because i can see so many instances and complaints about paispay pay problems.

Thanx for re-assuring that the credit wud be given positively.

Cheers
Mala
Message 14 of 19
latest reply

Dear All,

I want to bring to your notice a VERY PECULIAR TYPE OF BUG arised in my account.

On 28th August night at 11 p.m., I checked my Seller account and it was showing US $ 184. I listed just 4 items.

Surprisingly, inthe morning of 29th, I opened the computer and I found that balance is US $ 224. I immediately, chatted live with customer care and told that they will investigate and get back in an hour. Inthe afternoon, Mr Mazher contacted us and I explained him. I explained to him," in the night if it would have been US $ 224, how could I upload 4 item because when the balace reaches US $ 200, we cannot upload." He promised to contact me by evening but might be still investigating.

I faced just the same thing one month back and US $ 40 was increased in the morning. I have no way to prove this BUG because I donot have any screenshot of Ebay page, but it is certainly a Peculiar Levy levied on us.

Big Sellers, whose big amounts are involved, may be having such BUGs and this may be not knowing to them. Be careful and watch your accounts regularly.

I am 100% sure, I have faced it and do not know, whether it will be solved.

Thanking You,

Ashok Agarwal
Proprietor
Sitare_Jewels
Message 15 of 19
latest reply

How can we check invoice of 50 or 100 pages?
there is no ways but trust of ebay calculations

Samin
Message 16 of 19
latest reply

creative_pursuits
Community Member
Hi Indraneel,

I am still waiting for the Credit!!! U said just a handful of transactions had the Bug...Why the delay in crediting the amount ??? 5 Days have passed since u admitted and assured credit and 2 weeks has passed since i lodged the complaint to paisapay!!!!

Please take action as soon as possible.

Regards
Mala
Message 17 of 19
latest reply

creative_pursuits
Community Member
Hi Indraneel

I Have received the amount.Thanks

Regards
Mala
Message 18 of 19
latest reply

Dear all.

We always Trust PP , its 100% best in its service & reply.

thank you eBay for such a good service.
---------------
With Regards,
Mahavir Computers Pvt Ltd

;)

---------------
With Regards,
Mahavir Computers Pvt Ltd

";)
Message 19 of 19
latest reply