Alvida Indraneel(IJ)

dipti_13
Community Member
Goodbyes are not forever.
Goodbyes are not the end.
They simply mean we will miss you.

It was great pleasure working with you and hope wherever you go success touches your feet.

Thanks for all the help you gave to ebay sellers.:-)
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Alvida Indraneel(IJ)

mobilesstores
Community Member
Indraneel,

Thank you for the service you have offered over the years. We have been very satisfied and am sure you will do well in your new role as well. We hope to get a good account manager like you in future also.

Wish you all the best in your new endeavor.

Mobilesstores
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Alvida Indraneel(IJ)

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear Dipti and Sachin,

Thank you for your warm wishes and greetings!

I will surely miss you both and all our community members.

It was a pleasure supporting you and working with you. I look forward to seeing more posts from you on the community and hope that we can stay in touch through this platform.

It was a pleasant journey with eBay and I will always cherish the experience :).

Regards,
Indraneel

Rock on!!
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Alvida Indraneel(IJ)

suresh_govindarajulu
Community Member
Indraneel, when you help many people, why can't you help me?

http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=500006708&tstart=0&mod=1262828658791
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Alvida Indraneel(IJ)

halwawala_in1
Community Member
- A farce - to help the Fraud Sellers like BASCO4 u TO grow

Dear Friends ,

I am an eBay user for quite a number of years - both a Seller and a Buyer too .

Till date I have had problems with my purchase at eBay , but this time the Seller Basco4U , had cheated me on all the fronts , and eBay.in has helped him to do so - making a big joke the " eBay Buyer Protection " which is being advertised like never before .

My son was GOING TO Singapore FOR STUDIES AND NEEDED A LAPTOP and I bought an item No. 250674706982 at eBay.in from the seller basco4u for Rs. Rs. 35,991.00 . The Item was.MSI CX620 Laptop 15.6" i3 3GB 500GB Win7HomePr ATi 1GB with one of my Son's Id - Graciousgems which comes with 2 Years warranty.

After speaking to one Mr. Ashok Bhupendra Bhimra , who also is a beneficiary of the payment sought. I deposited the amount due the very next day in Seller's HDFC Bank account and asked him to deliver the items to one of my friends at Mumbai who was flying back to Kolkata the same very evening .

The item was delivered as instructed and was with me the next evening. The same night I put the machine to use but ALAS it kept crashing every time it was put on .

I contacted the seller the very next morning and made a complaint to which he replied that I should carry the machine to the Service station , which , I did , although I was not supposed to carry a brand new machine to the service station within hours of the sale!!

The service station informed me that the Hard Disk of the Laptop was defective and they wouldn't be able to replace the said and to send back the machine to the Vendor . Again I informed Mr.. of Basco4U , and he instructed me to send back the machine to him for FULL REFUND of my Money .

After the seller got back the machine he stopped responding to my mobile phone . After three days of bounteous trying he picked the phone and took a new plea that since the machine was not in the Original Cardboard Box, he can not make a refund .

I should have given a Negative Feedback instantly , but considering myself to be a Seller too and believing in the theory that eBay would protect me as a Buyer never took this step.

Ultimately I filed an Item Not as described dispute , which ultimately resulted in a Buyer Protection Case .

After that one Mr. Aniket calls me up and I explained each and every point to him , he took both me and the Seller in a conference Call , but very surprisingly the Seller was shouting at the top of his voice and was rude and abusive too . Here he brought a new point , that since my friend who brought the Laptop from Mumbai to Kolkata , had thrown away the Cardboard Box in which the Laptop was packed , it could not be taken back . This gentleman seems to have helped the Buyer , isnpite of kowning all the relevent facts and the truth .

Every time a new story , every time a new excuse , every time a new plea - All false and fraudulently motivated .

Anyhow, to cut the story short , I was surprised to receive the Laptop shabbily packed day Before yesterday again IN THE SAME CONDITION IN WHICH IT WAS SENT - NON WORKING .

Surprisingly again , in my eBay , the details of the Dispute filed by me had also disappeared , I contacted a few people at eBay including My account Manager etc. who also could not find the dispute in my ID . I called up Anklet for more than 5 times and also the Customer support - and was told that Aniket will ring me back WHICH HE NEVER DID - can any one guess why ??

I learnt that evening that the said dispute has been closed - WITHOUT EVEN REMINDING ME OR INTIMATING ME . Here I smell a Rat - eBay staff helping out the Fraud Seller , and putting a death sentence to their "eBay Buyer Protection"

I am yet to receive an official intimation as regards the said dispute having been closed or being decided in the Seller's favor !!!!

I contacted at seven of the eBay pinks - but inspire of being just - the justice took the other way .

I still am open to change my affirmation - eBay Buyer Protection A farce - to help the Fraud Sellers like BASSO4u TO grow - if just steps are taken to prove the dictum

Thanks
halwawala_in1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Alvida Indraneel(IJ)

linusstudios
Community Member
@ halwawala_in1

Being a senior member of eBay community You are expected to respect community rules. You have flooded every post with your problem.

I am giving you a solution. I am not commenting on eBay guarantee program nor I am commenting on what happened with your transaction because without knowing all the facts its unfair to comment on that. I am just offering you solution on how to get your laptop running with minimum cost.

Please purchase an harddisk. It will cost about 2000 Rs for 320 Gbs. person you buy will fit it for you and your laptop will be running again.

Before that try running diagnostic tool on system BIOS. That will make it sure if the hard disk is crashed.

Also all company warranty laptops carry warranty for hard disk for minimum one year so try getting that replaced from service centre.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply