Activating Powership

bright-cotton
Community Member
Hello,
To Whom It May Concern

Its been months I have applied for powership service provided by eBay, and I have not got any action regarding the subject.

Please activate my powership service.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Activating Powership

Hi,

I have also requested numerous time to activate powership service and received reply they will activate till 12 aug 2013 and it has never happen. I called 4-5  times to eaby customer care as well as powership regarding this but each time they say you will receive rep[ly powership within 48 hrs regarding this but it never happens. but they never called. they just making fool to us. Due to that i feel i have to leave the ebay.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Activating Powership

If its not yet activated. I suggest you not to activate it. Its one of the wrost service on ebay. Its my personal experience.

check the following point.

1. Bad customer service from ebay powership team. All outgoing calls are chargable. Lot of times they don't pick up calls.

Check these no.  02261248259, 57, 54 ; Also a mobile no. 09769817776. Very embressing.

2. Many pincodes are not available in powership. When there is no pickup for your percel you need to do your local courier service.

But when you want ebay to update the shipping details. There will be no responce for your mail.

3. There is lack of co-ordination between powership people and courier. There is lack of communication between these people. 

4. Once activated. Its very difficult to deactivate. There ebay customer care will tell you to mail at (inlogistics@ebay.com) and then    they stop responding.

There are many more to tell. I Just want to share my suggestions rest is upto you.  

Message 3 of 3
latest reply