Account limited due to paypal issue.

kunalbarchha
Community Member
Hi,

I have been using recently, and also i have a paypal account,

after few listings and few successful sales, one day suddenly after login i got an error my account is limited due to some activities. i contact ebay people, they said there are some unresolved paypal issues,

so i logged in to my paypal account, added my bank acount, and pan card details, after which i got a confirmation mail from paypal, that my account is verified,

than back again i contacted ebay customer care, stating all these, they asked me to get one more confirmation mail from paypal that there are no pending issues with them , i did that as well, and send that mail to inappeals@ebay.in

it has been almost 10 days, now no reply to that mail, every morning i talk to customer care, they assure me that we are taking your case on high priority, just give us 24 hours, its been 10 days and am still waiting for 24 hours.

if u cant solve a damn problem why u guys keep a department called " customer service" ......
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Account limited due to paypal issue.

Hi Kunalbarchha,

Try this:

Remove (Unlink) your PayPal account with your eBay account and then again Re-Link it.

Let me know if this doesn't work and we will go to another step.

Kind Regards,
MB

Please contact me here. Not via eBay Message or Phone.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply