Account Restrictions For Certain Category

technocrats.solutions
Community Member
I want to discuss and seeking solution to get rid of the restrictions which Trust and Safety team has put on my account.

I started selling on Ebay for Pen Drives and Memory Cards but due to these restrictions I am bound to sell these items. I was not informed about these limits and not informed about application of such restriction on my account.

Customer Care told me to reinstall Turbo Lister and clear the cookies. I did these tantrum about 20 times on my laptop. After many calls the customer care person found that these problems are due to restrictions which they have put on my account.

When I mailed to Trust and Safety team they no even call us to discuss the issue. They just copy and paste the already written things and mail it to us.

It is very much annoying that ebay is not communicating with its seller properly who are serious to take this as his only source of income.

If somebody come across my posting then pl gi ve your inputs so that the mater could be addressed and certain actions will be took by ebay in resoving this problem.
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

technocrats.solutions
Community Member
Oh my god.. now a new thing. I came to know that trust and safety has put a new restriction on 23rd of march 2011. Good job done ebay trust and safety. You have no sese of responsibilty. Where are senior perons ? whya re they not addressing my problem ?
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

sales.india
Community Member
please dont be so agressive.increase your turnover from other categories.your restriction will be removed
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

lotmany
Community Member
We regret as a co seller for your difficulty to sell and the action taken by T & S.

1. You should have received mail from eBay team about the restriction atleast after they restricted and with the reason.
2. You will be able to see the reasons at My eBay -> Selling; then in this page; Account-> Seller Dashboard; there click; Policy Compliance.
or use this direct link:
http://cgi6.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SDPolicy

In above 2 ways, you can have a clue on why the restriction was made. Hope you can post it here, if it is ok.
And with the mail you received, you need to send or reply them back with CC inrswebhelp and to your account manager seeking help.

The CP (Copy Paste) is nothing new for them especially for Sellers. Generally, this happens with few eBay executives as they would not read the problem but just read the title and then CP; again they do their own personal work.

But there are exciting responsible folks on eBay TS.

Sim: http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=500008503
Sim: http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=500008258

Regards
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

technocrats.solutions
Community Member
dear sales.india

problem is not about restricting an item.

problem is about hiding their loopholes and unethical deeds under trust and safety name.

seriously i dont trust this trust and safety team because sellers dont feel safe in its hand.
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

technocrats.solutions
Community Member
Update :-

Today I got the most awaited reply from Trust and Safety team. Mr Shekhar from that team told me that he is now investigating he issue and asked for material purchase bill for last 15 days. As I was not having any sale for last 45 days in that category and having my old stocks so I have send him a fresh bill. Hope my problem get resolve. Currently I am waiting to see a reply from them.
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

technocrats.solutions
Community Member
Update :-

Hi Lotmany

?Thanks alot for your concern. My ebay account restrictions are now removed and limits have been increased. I have checked and found it alright now. Thanks again man. Now I am looking forward for Sellers meet which is organised by Ebay in Delhi. Pl share me some experience of it if you have attended such meet by Ebay in past. Also tell me if you would like to discuss in that meet.

Thanks to Mr Raja also.
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

lotmany
Community Member
We are very happy to know that our directions helped you to have your account freed and allowed for business.

Hope you will sell, serve and earn on eBay.

-- We have not attended such meets earlier.

Regards
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

technocrats.solutions
Community Member
I am enjoying selling on Ebay now after my restrictions were drawn back. But abour Seller meet it was a day long meet and was all about how ebay works. Ebay people accepted the problems with them in several issues but what is good is that they told us that some significat improvement will be seen very soon.

The main issue which they arose was of introducting the third party tieups for courior and insurance facility for valuable items.

Les hope that this tension will be waved from from Seller's part and providing Seller a comfort selling on ebay.
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

lotmany
Community Member
@technocrats.solutions , Great to know you are a happy Seller now.

Hope you are doing well. Did you got your courier account opened?

Regards
Message 10 of 10
latest reply