Abused, Threatened and Misbehaved

veshbhoosha_tls
Community Member
I am a new seller on eBay and having a tough time.
As I see there is no security for a seller on eBay, any buyer can abuse, misbehave and threat you for no reason. And, you should not expect any help from anywhere.

Because an eBay seller doesn't, even, have a right to open any case against such buyer who is trying to cheat you.

Recently, one of my buyer "ranjan435" bought an item from me and intentionally damaged it. Then, demanded refund. However he was assured for it on his first call. But, he wanted more than what he paid for it.
And threatened, If I don't pay, he will destroy my business and credibility, he will feedback negative and open a case against me.
And, he did it.

I wrote to eBay team / customer support and finally to "inrswebhelp@ebay.com"

But, the role of eBay staff is extremely indifferent in this whole episode. No, one wants to hear or help.
The buyer had opened a fake case for "Item not as described" and
Someone Aashish Gupta from ebay team approved it without hearing or understanding my concern, while I was not ready for it.

And, now the buyer "ranjan435" has given a final blow to tarnish my credibility, and left a negative feed back, as he had threatened for.

I don't know, what should I do ? Should I close down my seller's account ?

Senior Sellers are requested to advise and help me in my problem. Veshbhoosha
Veshbhoosha
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

and-also
Community Member
???? how many more threads you wanna open , you have filled up the forum with your clones, Pleases stop spamming.
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

veshbhoosha_tls
Community Member
Here, too.
I see, no one has advised on my problem even after posting three threads that, what should I do ?
everyone is talking don't post two-three times. while I have mentioned earlier that this is the first time when I saw this forum and this is my first ever post here.

And, this is the first incident of this kind to me.
and the attitude of eBay team has really made me restless and disappointed me.
I hope everyone to understand my situation. Veshbhoosha
Veshbhoosha
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

c153niyam
Community Member
i thnk this guy is playing games
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

bazeeravi26
Community Member
When you ship an item get a pic of it and when you send it in courier service get a pic of it. All these pics may work in favour for you as you can lodge a complaint in your local police station against the buyer whose address and phone you have it. You can email ebay and show all pics about it. Other than this people will like to play games from sellers.
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

ebay is only for buyers
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

rashtrawadi
Community Member
Yes this seller is right sometimes it happens that buyer buys the product but not giving the payment on time as like this there are many issues I think now this is time for ebay to make laws strong for the buyers
I'm also the good buyer of ebay you can cheak my feedbacks from the seller but in the role of seller I'm getting bad exeperience
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

pymobile
Community Member
yes it happens.
Message 8 of 8
latest reply