cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATTENTION EBAY: Buyers are able to select wrong courier charges

dear ebay. buyers are able to charge local courier charges even if they are not from sellers location. its really penalized. what we can do. buyer left -v if we dont supply material to hi, .. we are going in loss

plz do something as fast as u can
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: ATTENTION EBAY: Buyers are able to select wrong courier charges

🙂

i have also noted this in several of my sales that the buyer added the local shipping charges instead of national. Ebay , please look into this matter as soon as possible.

regards,
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi kumar.m and shivamemory,

Thanks for highlighting this issue. We are getting this investigated and will get back to the Community with an answer as soon as possible.

Regards,
Sapana
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi kumar.m and shivamemory,

This is happening due to a bug. The bug has been identified. The fix should roll out on site by end of next week.

Thanks & Regards,
Sapana
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Hi Sapana,
This isn't the issue only with Indian buyers, we have International sales wherein the buyer doesn't wait for the final invoice & can add any shipping charges & make the payment via paisapay (even though we have checked in our site preferences that a buyer should be unable to edit payment totals). Once he makes the payment with wrong shipping charges, we have to run behind him all the time & the difference in shipping charges isn't for a few hundred rupees but thousand rupees minimum (as we sell diamonds & jewellery). WHAT SOLUTION DO YOU HAVE FOR THAT ???????????

Thanks,
MJ
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

gattubittu
Community Member
wat is a buyer is from my city and i want to handover him myself?please help me
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Hi

I am stil not able to select local courier for the sellers in my same city.  Please help me to avoid National courier charges for the sellers in my city.

Regards,

R.Vijayanand

Message 7 of 7
latest reply