cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

AFTER RECEIVED POSITIVE FOLLOW UP COMMENTS - STILL NOT REMOVE (-)VE FEEDBAC

THE WORST EXPERIENCE FROM TRUST AND SAFETY DEPT, BUYER GAVE POSITIVE FOLLOW UP COMMENTS FOR HIS WRONG NEGATIVE FEEDBACK, BUT DIVESH, HITLER OF THE EBAY TRUST AND SAFETY DEPT, CLEARLY TOLD HE DON'T REMOVE THE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK HI WANTS MORE & MORE CLARIFICATION TO REMOVE IT, BECAUSE OF HIS IN-EXPERIENCE - UNACKNOWLEDGED EXECUTIVE SELLER FACE MORE TROUBLE LIKE THIS TYPE OF WAST OF TIME, ANY ONE CAN HEAR IN THIS DEAF AND DUMB TRUST AND SAFETY WORLD, BUYER ID - SHIVA_COINS
Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Hi mr.antique_shaikh

I think if Buyer leaves follow up comment something like "Problem resolved, please remove my feedback" or "Please remove my negative feedback" will be enough for the eBay Trust and Safety team.

I have seen, you have left follow up comment on negative feedback and it has nothing to do with Feedback removal.

Conclusion is "If u make your buyer satisfied throughout the transaction by your professional behavior and problem resolution capabilities and then buyer will leave e follw up comment as i stated above"

But i saw a lot of abuse in your language itself, Use of Offensive language is really not permitted at eBay.

SmartPhoneForEver

SmartPhoneForEver
Message 2 of 12
latest reply

I DON'T THINK AND NEVER EXPERIENCE OF THIS TYPE THING BEFORE THIS ONE ON EBAY.IN, FOR FEEDBACK REMOVAL ONLY NEEDED POSITIVE FOLLOW UP COMMENTS WHERE BUYER CLEARLY ACCEPTED HIS FAULT NOT MINE, BUYER GAVE NEGATIVE BY HIS MISTAKE AND TRUST & SAFETY DEPT MUST LOOK AFTER THE MATTER ON EASY WAY, NOT LIKE DIVESH, WHERE SELLER WORK EFFICIENTLY, SHOULD NOT WASTE OF SELLERS TIME, THAT IS ONLY IN-EXPERIENCE PEOPLE DO, WHO WORK LIKE MACHINE NOT LIKE SMARTLY, SURELY NOT HAPPY WITH DIVESH, AND HIS TYPE OF EXECUTIVES, MUST WORK FLEXIBLE
Message 3 of 12
latest reply

@mr.antique_shaikh...

Ebay will remove the negative feedback only and only when the buyer writes that "Please remove negative or neutral feedback" and not in any other circumstances and one more thing rightly pointed out by @smartphoneforever please tone down your response to buyers.
StopandShop
Message 4 of 12
latest reply

sltchennai
Community Member
mr.antique_shaikh

Bro, that comment is enough to remove the feedback....try calling customer care over phone.....ask them to remove the feedback...if that executive does not remove it........try calling after some time and speak to another executive....it has happened to me also and it worked.

pethachi
Message 5 of 12
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
@mr.antique_shaikh... All you have to do is send a Feedback Removal Request to your buyer and he then will be able to change the negative feedback to a positive one. No need to contact eBay.
Message 6 of 12
latest reply

daily-bonanza-deals
Community Member
same is happening with me, trust and safety guys are really hitler here, they dont consider anything, all they know is the word NO , whatever be the case.
Message 7 of 12
latest reply

Hi,

For one of buyer case, I marked mail to TNS team before 1 month. But no response from them received on that email.

Really TNS exist on eBay or it also handeled by Vcustomer guys?

Thanks
Message 8 of 12
latest reply

hey man, what a feedback score u have it re,
just leave that trust and safety.. u champ..
if u start to sell any other product can make good money..
Message 9 of 12
latest reply

sltchennai
Community Member
mr.antique_shaikh

Congrats bro, glad to note the feedback is removed now.

pethachi
Message 10 of 12
latest reply