cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

ACCOUNT RESTRICTIONS - NO NEW LISTINGS - REMITTENCE ON HOLD - PL HELP .....

technocrats.solutions
Community Member
Dear Community

Ebay has seazed my account and my remittance is put on hold. I am not able to list new items also.

I had earlier account as technocrats.solutions in which i had more than 400 transactions. Ebay didnot told me about policy violations and suddendly put Low performance tag in my account.

My account manager told me to improve and therefore I only listed good products there and removed all my other items. I also created another account and started maintaing it fro very first sale.

But now my both account remittance is on hold. Pl tell me what to do as I am feeling cheated by Ebay.

Whats the procedure. I mailed to them about listing restrictions but they told me that there is no procedure to appeal. I produced the proof of merchandise but no use.

Earlier Account :- technocrats.solutions
New Account :- technohub.delhi

Pl help me out.

Rakesh Negi
Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Hello technocrats.solutions,

From your post, we understand that there are some restrictions placed on your account and this has been escalated to the appropriate team. The team will get back to you with an update.

In case of any account related issues, you can contact our Customer Support through any of the following channels-

http://pages.ebay.in/paisapay/phone-support.html

Regards
Seema
Message 2 of 14
latest reply

technocrats.solutions
Community Member
Halo Seema

Thanks for the reply. Vinayak from custoer care called me and describe the steps to be done to resolve these issue and i am doing that steps. I came across few problems for which i tried to call Vinayak but nobody responded. Pl check :-

1. I received a negetive feedback by a customer saying that he has not got refund whereas his refund is already was autorefunded by ebay. Ebay provided a transaction id for that to the customer i.e. 28977408235.

Buyer Id :- didierdemelo

2. Some buyers are not attending our calls nd it was also escalated to Amruta (Account Manager), Vinayak also told me to revert back but I didnot got any support in this regard :-

v_jeet07 :- Refund given but not picking up the phone. when called from another number says that he will remove today but not yet removed.

vijayt1989 :- Never picks the phone. Alternate no. also not provided.

pathriaatul & Member id rajivees2011 :- Refunded but aount not yet creditted to their account.

3. Invoice payment done but Paisa Pay reittance still not restored.

Pl look into the issue asap.
Message 3 of 14
latest reply

technocrats.solutions
Community Member
Dear Seema

Custoer has mailed the request for negetive feedback reoval yesterday at 22:00 Hrs but inrcwebhelp (trust and safety) says the mail is not received. Similar case was also raised when a customer mailed to them and they did not reoved negetive feedback saying the same excuse.

The person appointed by you 1st Vinayak and 2nd Smitha called me once and asked for the wholecase but never called back and when I am calling the no response.

Pl look ointo the issue because I a already so uch exhausted due to this behavious of ebay. My account anager is also not responding to my mails.
Message 4 of 14
latest reply

indiahaat007india
Community Member
Hello
Message 5 of 14
latest reply

mahalaxmi_communication
Community Member
IT IS NOT inrcwebhelp IT IS inrswebhelp
Message 6 of 14
latest reply

technocrats.solutions
Community Member
Dear Sir
I am in great problem.
I loose my job a year back and decided to start selling on ebay.
Everything was running smoothly. I started a shop. Ebay appointed a Account Manager to handle my account.
Ebay called me several times to tell me how to improve selling and increasing sale. But never alarmed me about the restrictions and their effects.
7 Days back my account got restricted not only this my Paisa Pay remittance is also put on hold.
I contacted trust and safety several times and mailed the also but no solution. They are cointinuously asking me to improve selling.
I removed negative and neutral feedbacks but customers mail request to remove negative feedbacks not recived by trust and safety. I can produce the proof of mail which I have received as I was marked as copy.
My Account manager also not picking up my phone and now not calling back to me.
Pl help me out. MY whole money is stuck with Ebay.
Message 7 of 14
latest reply

technocrats.solutions
Community Member
Dear Sir
I am in great problem.
I loose my job a year back and decided to start selling on ebay.
Everything was running smoothly. I started a shop. Ebay appointed a Account Manager to handle my account.
Ebay called me several times to tell me how to improve selling and increasing sale. But never alarmed me about the restrictions and their effects.
7 Days back my account got restricted not only this my Paisa Pay remittance is also put on hold.
I contacted trust and safety several times and mailed the also but no solution. They are cointinuously asking me to improve selling.
I removed negative and neutral feedbacks but customers mail request to remove negative feedbacks not recived by trust and safety. I can produce the proof of mail which I have received as I was marked as copy.
My Account manager also not picking up my phone and now not calling back to me.
Pl help me out. MY whole money is stuck with Ebay.
Message 8 of 14
latest reply

technohub.delhi
Community Member
About 8 feedbacks removed. Pl arrange to remove restrictions.
Message 9 of 14
latest reply

sales.india
Community Member
SIR i would like to hlep you..i understand what are you going through
mail me at
sales.india.ebay@gmail.com

dont worry as a co seller m there
Message 10 of 14
latest reply