cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

ACCOUNT RESTRICTIONS - NO NEW LISTINGS - REMITTENCE ON HOLD - PL HELP .....

technocrats.solutions
Community Member
Dear Community

Ebay has seazed my account and my remittance is put on hold. I am not able to list new items also.

I had earlier account as technocrats.solutions in which i had more than 400 transactions. Ebay didnot told me about policy violations and suddendly put Low performance tag in my account.

My account manager told me to improve and therefore I only listed good products there and removed all my other items. I also created another account and started maintaing it fro very first sale.

But now my both account remittance is on hold. Pl tell me what to do as I am feeling cheated by Ebay.

Whats the procedure. I mailed to them about listing restrictions but they told me that there is no procedure to appeal. I produced the proof of merchandise but no use.

Earlier Account :- technocrats.solutions
New Account :- technohub.delhi

Pl help me out.

Rakesh Negi
Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

I had gone thru the same thing on ebay and now I am quitting ebay.
Message 11 of 14
latest reply

technohub.delhi
Community Member
I have received a mail regarding reoving hold fro y paisa pay account. but my listing restrictions will last for 2 inths. i am really sad with this.
Message 12 of 14
latest reply

technocrats.solutions
Community Member
Dear trust and safety, I have received my oney back. But sad that I can not do business in ebay for next 2 months. Pl look into the issue and try to get it resolved urgently.
Message 13 of 14
latest reply

mamuani
Community Member
Sir,my new order for Mini Lephone K2 Mobile Phone dual sim Mp3 Mp4 Fm Camera (150622879784), Paisapay transaction details (PaisaPay ID 29599490986), Seller:pranaam was not listed in 'My eBay'. Why?
Message 14 of 14
latest reply