A message to the victims of Ebay

hojintao
Community Member
Dear Victims of E-bay India,
this is to bring into your kind attention that all the efforts you have made since you have paid to eBay for buying a product or you WILL MAKE further ON to contact them , i wish you "BEST OF LUCK " .

The portal is made and designed to cheat the innocent Buyers for some smart fraudulent sellers who are operating from Grey Markets such as Gaffar etc to cheat the customers and make them Pay through Paisa pay . Once you Pay and you are not satisfied with any of the product or services and claim for refund you are "DONE" . THE CUSTOMER CARE WILL NOT WORK. YOU WILL BE IN THE QUE FOR HOURS AND HOURS , YOUR CHAT WAIT TIME WILL INCREASE FROM MINUTES TO HOURS , EBAY SERVER WILL NOT WORK, THE EBAY GUARANTEE NEVER WORKS AND THE CASES REMAIN OPENS FOR MONTHS AND MONTHS WITH NO ONE TO LOOK INTO, AND FINALLY YOU GIVE UP..

HOW FEEDBACK OF SELLER WORKS.- IF YOU SEE HOW THE SELLER FEEDBACK IS ALWAYS 99.8% POSITIVE . CHECK WHO HAS GIVEN POSITIVE FEEDBACK. MOST OF THE TIME ITS THE SAME SELLER WHO HAS ACCOUNT WITH DIFFERENT NAME , MAKE FAKE TRANSACTION AND GIVES FEEDBACK TO LURE THE INNOCENT CUSTOMER.

Good Luck to all you Guys and be careful what you wish for on E bay.

A victim Of ebay India
Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

mobseller2014
Community Member
ya 100% ebay is fake ripping of customers
Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Dear hojintao,

We regret to know that you are facing problems with your recent purchase. We, at eBay respect our members and resolve their queries.

We conduct a random checks on seller accounts to see if they are violating any eBay policy and take an appropriate action on fraudulent ones. We thrives to keep our online marketplace safe for our members. .

We would suggest you to share your concern here and we will assist you to get it resolved! ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

Dear Mobseller2014,

Would you please share your issue here? I would be glad to help you with! ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

aviator365
Community Member
100% true . Very sad to see this eBay providing poor service rep and professionalism to the core.No more buying from eBay.
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

I dont think what you said is correct.

Not all sellers are fraud as you mentioned or anything as you said.

Many of us sellers make a living out of ebay so we take the feedback very seriously. We work hard, get you the best deal and also listen to rants and answer questions.

Which other website offers such good service to buyers? if you are unhappy with the product then ebay gives you a refund and pays to ship the product back to seller. Sometimes they even say you to keep the product and still give you a refund.

I agree Ebay Customer Service is a little difficult but I am sure Ebay will work on it soon.

For other buyers, keep shopping and be confident that ebay has your back.
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

frostandsnow
Community Member
"THE CUSTOMER CARE WILL NOT WORK. YOU WILL BE IN THE QUE FOR HOURS AND HOURS , YOUR CHAT WAIT TIME WILL INCREASE FROM MINUTES TO HOURS , EBAY SERVER WILL NOT WORK, THE EBAY GUARANTEE NEVER WORKS AND THE CASES REMAIN OPEN FOR MONTHS AND MONTHS WITH NO ONE TO LOOK INTO, AND FINALLY YOU GIVE UP.."

I totally agree with this statement. I have been duped of my "Diwali Dhamaka" free gift- (jabra clipper bluetooth headphones) for over 4 months by eBay. If I call, I have to wait for hours for someone to listen to me and all my emails on this regard have fallen on deaf ears ... except one reply by eBay which asked me to show PATIENCE and wait for the issue to get resolved by "the concerned department to whom the problem has been forwarded". That was a month ago!!
Message 7 of 11
latest reply

nitishp22
Community Member
Yes I totally agree. i bought a new samsung galaxy s2.
But teh device I received ia totally faulty. The features are as following:
1. No bill with the device.
2. The gorrila glass is loose coming out.
3. Some asic softwares ike FM radio etc. do not work at all.
4. No warranty card provided.
5. Seller gives a contact number which is never ever reachable.
6. Screen keeps flashing a rd rectangle around the screen boundry.
7. Serial no on the baterry is scratched and not visible.
8. I ordered a black device. But what arrives is a box for white device, head phone for whote device, and a used faulty black device.
Please sugest what to do now.
Message 8 of 11
latest reply

vm8435
Community Member
Totally in for it..I never received my product and even when I asked for refund they say its being delivered. I never got any call that it has reached my loacation.
Message 9 of 11
latest reply

soumensaha1971
Community Member
i have purchased a set of 2 photo frames from AAOPAO
Message 10 of 11
latest reply