A bad Powership experience

An eBay item was sold and paid by Paisapay id 34699182093 on 28th Sept. DTDC courier was assigned by PowerShip. I clicked (Ready to Ship) RTS on 29th Sept morning at 10 am. Since then, 03 days have been passed but pick up was not done by DTDC. I have sent 03 emails to Power Ship but none were replied. I tried to call Customer Service no 1800 209 3229 four times today (01.10.13), but this call canter number kept my call on hold for 15 to 16 minutes, continuously telling recorded message that all the customer service executives are busy and my call will be answered shortly and then calls disconnected without answer. The first call I have made today at 10 30 am and last call at 7-15 pm. During the last call at 7-15 pm, the call was disconnected exactly at 7-30 pm with message that eBay office is closed for the day

If the item is not delivered within the eBay stipulated time, due to late pick up (or no pick up) eBay will refund the buyer. Further, it may result into -ve feedback due to bad buyer experience. I don't know how to arrange the pick up

eBay are you listening?? Is it your way to treat the eBay sellers?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: A bad Powership experience

No need to worry, negative feedback arising due to powership can be removed.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I have clicked “Ready to Ship on 29.09.13”for the Paisapay id:  34699182093. Today (03.10.13) is the fifth day and  the eBay (powership)  assigned courier DTDC has not picked up the consignment. Delivery  dateline is 05.10.13, if not delivered by that date my money will be auto refunded to buyer. All the old Powership Numbers as below are deactivated:

Phone 1 - 022-61248257

Phone 2 - 022-61248259

Phone 3 - 022-61248254

Phone 4 - 022-61248252

Now only one number is (1800 209 3229) is given by eBay to contact for any problem where if you call, a recorded voice gives  estimated waiting time of 15 to 30 minutes for  customer service agent  to respond, but calls get invariably disconnected before that time. I have called ten times without success. None of my four emails to Powership is responded. Even nobody from eBay responding to this thread.

Now what to do? Powership is such a pain.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I'm not a seller but I can sympathise with sellers who are experiencing problems with PowerShip.

I bought an item from a seller in Delhi just before midnight on Sept 26 and the seller marked it as ready to ship the next day, Sept 27. But Blue Dart only picked it up yesterday, Oct 03, almost one week after it was ready.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Ebay please change the ring tone to latest hindi song so that we can wait for 15, 30 minutes also

Message 5 of 5
latest reply