cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

99% ebay gift complaints, of ebay india Discussion Boards, fully loaded

99% gift complaints of ebay india Discussion Boards fully loaded
give respect to buyers , if you are unable to send gift to buyers why offer it??????why confuse to buyer??????
i will be waiting for receive my gift, ebay gift item not received yet three months ago
WK20REMICR / WK20ATMICR / WK19REACER
Message 1 of 42
latest reply
41 REPLIES 41

srikanth_hegde
Community Member
This refers to the Diwali Dhamaka gift redemption issue. Here are the details of my purchase:

Sony Ericsson Xperia U (190755083191)
The PaisaPay ID for this transaction is 32487305173
Purchase Date: 18th November, 2012

Preferred gift item entered: Philips Go Gear MP3 Player.

I have already entered the choice of gift item in the redemption page. However, I am yet to receive that item even after February, 2013. What is happening to EBay? Please respond to my call. Are you interested in keeping commitment to your words? If you keep on doing this, people will lose trust in your business and trustworthiness.

srikanth_hegde
Message 31 of 42
latest reply

srikanth_hegde
Community Member
Please note EBay India: I will keep on posting this message until I get my Diwali Dhamaka gift item. This will be posted everyday.

Message starts
--------------------

This refers to the Diwali Dhamaka gift redemption issue. Here are the details of my purchase:

Sony Ericsson Xperia U (190755083191)
The PaisaPay ID for this transaction is 32487305173
Purchase Date: 18th November, 2012

Preferred gift item entered: Philips Go Gear MP3 Player.

I have already entered the choice of gift item in the redemption page. However, I am yet to receive that item even after February, 2013. What is happening to EBay? Please respond to my call. Are you interested in keeping commitment to your words? If you keep on doing this, people will lose trust in your business and trustworthiness.

srikanth_hegde

Message ends
------------------------
Message 32 of 42
latest reply

2013nav
Community Member
my k7 antivirus which i paid using paisapay is not yet shipped why did the seller refund the money??????????i have a compliant
Message 33 of 42
latest reply

radhikavyas2012
Community Member
we have mailed one cheque of Union bank of Rs 328 number 9is 33945 on 4th March 2013 for Mr Ajasm Shaikh as they instructed bombay address to Shaikh.
This is first experience with E-Bay hope it should not become bitter. We Will wait to have 1000 watt Hairdryer or Our Cheqe back to our address.

Please do needful.
Regards,
Dharmesh
Message 34 of 42
latest reply

radhikavyas2012
Community Member
Cheque number 33945 of Union Bank on 4th March 2013 dispatch to Mr Shaikh upon their Mumbai address, no reply yet from them and no one is remind us too.
Please do needful.

Thanks,
Dharmesh
Message 35 of 42
latest reply

vick5657
Community Member
what you talking about 45-60 days man!!
i am waiting for my Dushhera gift and diwali gift and all the time i talk to or chat to that hopeless team of customer care who can not provide any proper answer instead someone will conatct me within 24-48 hour and its more than 2 months and still no one contacted instead i contact them again and again and again at least 30 times and still waiting for my gift!
disgusting
Message 36 of 42
latest reply

ajaikumar.ramamoorthy
Community Member
uniquecreations2012, customers do not have patience? LOL... Do you expect customer to be patience for more than an year? I bought items using Ganesha 2012 (approx 6 months back), do you want the dates its announced and dates they suppose to send free gift? I am victim of the fancy word "FREE GIFT BY EBAY" and still waiting for that. But for sure I will not walk away, will be going to consumer court if mentioned gift is not delivered to me (with the proper quality ofcourse)...

GUYS BEFORE OF EBAY BEFORE PURCHASE AND DONT GET VICTIM OF EBAYS FANCY CHEATING WORDS.
Message 37 of 42
latest reply

yfsindia
Community Member
Yes almost you all have same problem regarding offers. And if you want the best order fulfillment, shipping, warehousing and inventory services, YFSIndia is the best source for you in India.
Message 38 of 42
latest reply

ambrishkumarsoni
Community Member
Hi,
I bought two items on 26
September, my paisa pay IDs are (32177178816, 32177296326 respectively). It's been around 7 months and still didn't receive my Ganesha Gift which I had applied on 1st week of October. I am very disappointed with you and your customer care because whenever I make call or chat they behave like hopeless and lied to me every time and answer that our promotion team will contact me within 24-48 hours , and still no one contacted instead I contact them again and again and again at least 25 times and still waiting for my gift!.

Please let me know whether ever I would get my gift item or not because it is very bad experience with you. Now I don't know how I can get my gift item because of the item i bought was above then market price just for the gift I made a purchase. Today i again called to customer care and they said you will get a call within 2 days and
again you have to redeem the same after that. RMC Western Digital My Passport 1 TB USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive - WDBBEP0010BBK" (130757040868) paisa pay- 32177296326"Lenovo Z580 59-333345 3rd Gen. Intel Core i5 4GB 500GB 1GB GC Win7 HB Grey Laptop" (221118485314) paisa pay-32177178816- 28-Sep-
2012 19:26.

But for sure I will not walk away, will be going to consumer court if mentioned gift is not delivered to me (with the proper quality of-course)...

Regards,
Ambrish |+91 9811066644
Message 39 of 42
latest reply

scs140578
Community Member
HOW TO REDEEM THE GIFT VOUCHER COUPON NO. Z2KOK1NXQP.
Message 40 of 42
latest reply