dis-satisfactory product and seller

I bought "LG Nexus 4" 2 months ago. The product started showing display problems after a month's use. I had not recieved warranty card from the seller. However, I gave the bill and the item to be repaired at a LG service center. The service center reported back that the product was not Indian. When I contacted the seller he agreed that the product was imported (which was mentioned no where in the site) and since then he has not been answering my calls. The service center would charge for the parts replacement and he is not sure that the fix would work. The repairing required is substantial like changing some ports or circuit.

E-Bay Gaurantee does not help me here because the purchase period is more than one month. However, I want my money back. How can E-Bay do justice here and retain the trust of customers like me? I purchased from ebay for the first time and have recieved such a response. It is not my fault that the product worked fine for a month and then started showing problems and I guess the product should still be in warranty period - it was purchased just 2 months ago.

I hope E-Bay unserstands the problem and judiciously helps me with this.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Hi All, I am been cheated by gramodeals seller and eBay not helping me. I placed an order on swipe strike 4G tab . When I received the tab it was not getting on nor Getting charged. I contacted eBay and opened a claim. eBay straight away rejected my claim saying it comes under manufacturer warranty. When I contacted seller gramo deals via phone, they say eBay has to send them the claim ID for them to arrange for return. gramodeals are playing around with buyer. eBay is not ready to send claim ID to gramodeals and gramodeals is not at all responding back to my messages sent via eBay. I repeatedly called eBay but not getting help fromebay. My issue is not getting resolved. eBay is just saying we will get back to you in 48 to 72 hours and not taking any action against this seller for sending a junk tab to me.
Not providing any option to reteun this junk tab sold by gramodeals.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I also contacted the customer service center. But they say seller has sent it with no swipe guarantee seal on tab without which service center will not repair it also. Gramo deal seller is cheating me. I request eBay to help me on this and take action against such incidences from gramodeals.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Currently gramo deals is not picking my calls nor replying to my messages
Message 4 of 4
latest reply
Group details
COMPLAINTS
COMPLAINTS
50 members Open Group Since ‎25-08-2014 11:55 PM
YOU CAN WRITE YOUR DETAILED COMPLAINT ON ANY THING,( BUYING, SELLING, AUCTION, PAYMENT, SHIPMENT, RETURNS, QUALITY OF GOODS, ) ETC.
YOU CAN WRITE YOUR DETAILED COMPLAINT ON ANY THING,( BUYING, SELLING, AUCTION, PAYMENT, SHIPMENT, RETURNS, QUALITY OF GOODS, ) ETC.