refund not initiated

hi,

I buy a 10400mah iPro power bank from e.bay. item ,Paisa Pay i.d is-41498809700.it is a 10400mah power bank which give me a output of 50-55%.So------

firstly i claim ebay gurantee which is rejected by ebay and inform me that i have to contact with seller.

secondly i mailed seller and after i told them every things, they are now ready to initiate the refund process but ofcourse they told me that when they got mail from ebay they will refund.

so i again contact to ebay,but again ebay start to said that it isn't covered by ebay gurrantee and i have to contact seller.I told a lots of time that i contact seller and seller told me to request ebay to mail about the refund.but the great ebay customer executive told me that i should request seller to mail ebay that they are ready to refund.

So i mailed seller again.

Actually i think the you,ebay and seller both are trying to play with me that isn't acceptable.I do all the thing from my side but you two aren't interested to do anything.

Please do what you want to do and solve the problem or i will go to my next level.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0