cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

r u ppl really frauding... coz... i bought iphone 4s just yesterday... it was fully in bad condition

skol9017
Community Member

Im totally upset with this site... how can a branded and new mobile piece is function less... its display is worst and batter is even worst... plz... kindly help regarding this... as i paid the total amount... 

thanking u..

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

r u ppl really frauding... coz... i bought iphone 4s just yesterday... it was fully in bad condition

Hi.

Sorry to hear about your experience. Have you tried contacting seller regarding this? eBay does not look into the quality of products being sold on ebay, it is just a platform. However you can raise a claim against the seller if he does not reciprocate with you in the matter and also try contacting ebay customer support No- 18002093229. Once you raise a claim against the selller, they will hear from both the side and will definitely help you. Just make sure you keep taking feedback of the same by regularly contacting them.

First try to contact the seller directly.

Hope your problem gets resolved. Let me know if you need any help.

Regards.

Sachin Jade

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

i saw your reply... but.. as a buyer how long should i have to wait for the product.. its better to buy at any retailer na... 

as already paid to u... we r showing patience.. if u ppl continue this type of respect towards buyers... this will show bad and worst affect on your site... not behaving like a international shopping site... u ppl can learn from .. flipkart.. amazon.. snapdeal... they will respond immediately... n solve the issue... but you ppl took already 10 days and no issue solved... as a good platform... plz take the initiative and do the needful immediately....

thanking you.

@jadeinfotech wrote:

Hi.

Sorry to hear about your experience. Have you tried contacting seller regarding this? eBay does not look into the quality of products being sold on ebay, it is just a platform. However you can raise a claim against the seller if he does not reciprocate with you in the matter and also try contacting ebay customer support No- 18002093229. Once you raise a claim against the selller, they will hear from both the side and will definitely help you. Just make sure you keep taking feedback of the same by regularly contacting them.

First try to contact the seller directly.

Hope your problem gets resolved. Let me know if you need any help.

Regards.

Sachin Jade

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

where is your concern??? your honorble executives keep on telling that,,, they r arranging pick up for the defective item... since 7 days... no action done.. till now... 

tell me one thing... clearly....  my money is gone or what??? should i call you ppl or just leave it to fate....

what a rubbish service is this... y do u ppl maintain customer service... all nonsense actions... just for money earning sake.. in wrong method...

Message 4 of 4
latest reply