paisapay failed but transaction done

hariharanvijayaragavan
Community Member
Dear Ebay i have made a purchase of nxg phablet worth rs 12689.99 through ICICI bank but only the money got transfered but its not reflected in ebay please sir i want my money back so that i can buy it again.
Item number :110947574092 please do a needful help for me pls giude me.
this is first time i am buying using e bay and it happened like this i dont know whether my money is safe or not even pls do ebay refund my money back.
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

hariharanvijayaragavan
Community Member
Ebay pls respond to my message will i get my refund or not
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

jagshan
Community Member
Sbi credit card authorization code - 004474 and 004933for Rs.1268.99 twice on 17.09.12 between 10:30 p.m. and 11 p.m. approx.

Hdfc debit card Ref no:- 226117437860 Rs.1268.99 on 17.09.12 between 10:30 p.m. and 11 p.m. approx.

I HAVE CALLED YOU AND MAILED YOU SEVERAL TIMES REGARDING THE UNDUE DEDUCTION OF RS.3807 IN ALL FROM MY ACCOUNTS WITHOUT ANY PURCHASE, THIS HAPPENNED WHILE PURCHASING ONE OF YOUR PRODUCTS. I HAVE YOUR LOYAL CUSTOMER FOR SO MANY YEARS BUT NOW YOU GUYS ARE HARASSING ME AND NOT REPLYING ADEQUATELY TO MY QUESTIONS, YOU ARE ASKING TIME AFTER TIME EVERY TIME I CALL YOU. YOU ARE A MULTI BILLION DOLLAR COMPANY AND YOU ARE KEEPING MY MONEY WITHOUT MY PERMISSION, THIS AMOUNTS TO FRAUD IN OUR GREAT COUNTRY OF INDIA KINDLY REFUND MY MONEY IMMEDIATELY OR I WILL BE FORCED TO KE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST YOUR COMPANY . I WILL ALSO TELL THE HARASSMENT CAUSED BY FOREIGN COMPANIES TO THE PEOPLE OF INDIA THROUGH PRINT, ELECTYRONIC MEDIA.
MY COMPLAIN NOS-1/4665648790 AND 1-468077066
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

rohitdahiya4412
Community Member
today i have done a payment for selling a mobile,but amout is detected by bank and we do't recive any conformation message from eBay..my complain no is
1-4695274151.please look into the issue
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
Tech problem. Contact Customer Support.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply