cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay supporting fraud sellers, the ebay guarantee is a joke. Do NOT buy from eBay

I have regularly buying from ebay for nearly a year now. My buyer rank is 22. However, 2 transactions recently show that eBay actually sides with the sellers even if they indulge in out right cheating.

Recently, on 05/09/2015, I order BiPolar stepper motors from seller 

He informed me on 07/09/2015 that the motors are infact UniPolar and not BiPolar. I requested him to cancel the order to which he agreed. He however suggested me to cancel the order at ebay. Without suspecting anything, I agreed to it. The claim was rejected because I had still not received the order. I called the seller and he calmed me down saying "You dont need to do anything, things will be resolved." How naive of me to trust him!

In the meanwhile I had bought the motors from alternative source.

About one week later when the auto refund was initiated by, he abrubtly shipped the wrong motors. I once again lodged the complaint with eBay by email. A few days later I received a message that the claim has been rejected because I did not receive the call when they called. I hereby confirm with full conviction that I did NOT receive any phone call on the date and time ebay claimed that they have called me. Even if that happened, they did not try again to call, Did not give me any number to call back, did not seek clairification on email. Simply - Claim rejected.

Another email and rejected due to - Not covered under guarantee. Another email - contact the seller.

3 Phone calls - all took my complaints, promised me a phone call within next 24-48 hours. No phone call ever came.

So, after 2 week, I am stuck with wrong products, seller and ebay with their profit.

Earlier, I had ordered whey protein powder which turned out to be duplicate. The ebay did not stand warrantee giving me a different reason every time I contacted them. Some were plain arrogant- "You have opened the jar, so no refund." Ebay guarantee does not apply on food products etc.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0