eBay Guarantee is a fake promise

I bought a apple iPhone 6s plus from eBay and after opening phone, I found phone is in dead condition and I am unable to put it on even after charging the phone battery .

I reported the matter on eBay customer service and after they have asked me to take the product to apple service station instead of replacing or giving my money .

It is eBay responsibility to give me a product in working condition why should I do all the running about now for taking the replacement from apple .

eBay guarantee seems to be fake a promise .
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

i have ordered a memory card samsung evo class 10 16gb @299

but i got 32gb memory card i got very exicted

but soon i found that it's a fake item nor i got a bill from the seller and when i opened ebay the seller was no longer a registered user on eBAY and when i reported to ebay they told me to go to service centre and provide them a written document which mention that it;s a fake product..

but there is no service centre in my city and nearest of them is in chandigarh and it will cost me 200INR  for travelling there by bus.

then i mailed email i told them to pickup that cheap fake product they replied that they have arranged a callback but waiting for the callback from nearly 1 month

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

eBay is really bad in customer service and overall refund or claim process . They really trouble the buyer and the heights are they close your complain even without resolving them
Message 3 of 3
latest reply