Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

" DIWALI - 2009 " gift NOT RECEIVED Till TODAY

I have Made Purchase during Diwali Promo Offer and entered a voucher code for " AirTel DTH " till Now I am waiting for Diwali Gift. my paisapay id : 25422558052 will ebay please tell whether they will provide this or not ? if not, then why should i w...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paying internationally and domestic shipping

HI, Is there a way to pay with international credit card and item shipped to India address?Previously have paid with paypal and rec'd items in India.I won a saree after checking that seller accepts paypal ..but they say cannot ship to India if paid w...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ipeg duped me be careful

ipeg duped me be careful even after giving him his faulty and overpriced handset back. he says we have not given him the handset. he also theaten to hit us at his officeX-:-(

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I want to buy a sciphone i9+++

Hi Guyz! I want to buy a sciphone i9+++ but got some questions on the mobile so posting here.... Please help me to buy a good mobile at the best seller Can i get a VALID IMEI for lifetime with this mobile? Can i install java appz? I have searched it ...

Fraud Seller - Thiago Duarte - Bratonics Ltd

This seller sells Iphone Phones , Notebooks And Playstation. Be aware - everything is just a cheat. He just asks for a deposit of some % of the goods a replyies no more on any phone or mail. I was not able to find his ebay login anymore (maybe alread...

Urgent Help Regarding Paypal !

Hi.. Two days back I added my HDFC Platinum Plus credit card(which is also verified by visa) to my Paypal account, it deducted 1.95$ as per the cc link & confirmation process which reflected in my statement along with the 4 digit expuse code which i ...

how to spot Genuine nokia charger

hello everyone, i want to buy a genuine nokia charger(small pin)on ebay.here i can see many sellers are selling these nokia chargers at variable prices.so how to check & spot the genuineness of charger?does genuine nokia charger have any serial numbe...

I'm interested in something.

Hello, I am from Spain and I am interested in something but unfortunately I do not know the name of it in english. It is a round pendant, like a ball, usually hanging above the belly. I do think it has some small pieces of silver inside of it which m...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay not refunding money

The seller sent a unbranded product and then I returned it to the seller, but ebay is still not returning the money, it has been over 2 months now. Any way to get the money back ?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buying Books by Rupert Matthews- then read this

I am an author and I noticed that copies of my books come up frequently on ebay.in. I believe it is important that I keep in touch with my readers. I run a couple of blogs as well has having a website and being active on Facebook and Twitter. Contact...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful