Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer scam

I sold an item 3 days back here. It was an external HDD i got bundled with my TV. I sent it through trackon couriers. The buyer received the item today. He raised a claim that item not as expected. So, I contacted him. He told me that he received a b...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buying on Ebay is Fooling Yourself. Isnt it?

Hi All, I have Purchased Item from Ebay.in. It was my forst Online transaction. So I was So happy to Order the Products. But I have gotten wrong Product. I do Cash on deleivery. So Apply for Ebay Guarantee Claim. The Story Start Now. After Ebay Guara...

REFUND NOT RECEIVED YET!!

I have ordered a Beauty product item on 28th Dec 2016 PaisaPay ID 44407939241 but unfortunately my order was cancelled. The refund is put on hold. I have contacted so many times to get solved my issues but customer service says, "I have mailed to our...

Seller cheated me

HiIn Ebay I have purchased beats pill .the same day seller called me and we discussed about the details of the product so I asked the seller to sent the new version of beats pill and he agrees for the same.But unfortunately that fraud seller cancelle...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful