cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Worst buying experience and worst customer support

pawan365_mims
Community Member
Its bcoz i bought this item on 4th Aug and the seller dint ship the item within 5 days so the refund request was auto generated on 10th and on 11th again it was put on hold. I called up cust supp and they said they wud contact the seller confirm the same and will approve the refund again.
After 2 days i get my parcel,, wtf?? I was not intimitated about it previously and also the item was damaged and not as it was described. Called them up again about it, raised a claim on ebay court. after weeks i called up for enquiry they promised me that i wud get a call within 48 hours.
No calls received.
Called up again on 3rd day again 100% assuirty that i'll get a call within next 48 hours.
No calls again.
again on 3rd day i.e yesterday i called and this time they said someone from claim managment team would call for sure by 7;30 pm.
Again no calls... what the heck???
Called up again today,, this time they said within 24hours and i cant give u assurance becoz the seller isn't replyin
That is non of my business that seller isn't replyin
I just want my money baack
My next step after 24 hours would be:
Boss,, m going to consumer court!!
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

spl_ind
Community Member
I can appreciate how you feel. I am sure a representative from eBay India will contact you soon.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

the seller must contact to the buyer .. this is not good for his business .
Message 3 of 3
latest reply