cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why ebay is charging delivery charge even within seller city when seller himself says free delivery?

CHEATING CHEATING CHEATING CHEATING CHEATING

PP 39033492836 Item 251757655050  32 GB micro card : Rs 865 item +75 delivery chg, trans date around Apr 12, 2015

SELLER JWALAAUTO BANGALORE has clearly stated that delivery WITHIN HIS CITY BANGALORE is FREE.

I stay near Iskcon Bangalore

Still Ebay charging me Rs 75 (which is meant to be chgd for sale outside B'lore)

Ebay reps giving IDIOTIC INSANE answers to my query.

Seller has replied that ebay fault, he doesnt charge for Bangalore customers

Even now no clear answer from Ebay resolving the matter

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Why ebay is charging delivery charge even within seller city when seller himself says free delivery?

Within city means , only to that pincode that has given by seller. ebay is free to all this. any seller can list item with courier charges. ebay have no role on this. you need to think before making purchase.

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Oye highly intelligent: I DID NOT BUY FROM YOU?

What u mean within pin code given by seller??? WHEN Seller himself says within city is free?

Seller PIN = 560085, Buyer PIN = 560086

It is not required except by Bheja fry like you that I shd also be 560085! It is enough that buyer is also 560XYZ

Also please explain highly intelligent comment: "Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute"

This comment was written before consuming **bleep** OR after finishing 1/2 bottle of whisky?

Cheers

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

even in the same pincode they are charging extra delivery charge

Message 4 of 4
latest reply