cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB Vacuum Cleaner for PC/Laptop...expeiences please.

Hi,

I am looking to buy one of those small USB Vacuum Cleaners for use with PC/Laptop. My doubt is that the price for these range from Rs.150 to Rs.475, all with the same photo!! Are they really all from the same manufacturer?...if so, then why such a huge fluctuation in prices!!??

I would like to know the usage experience from buying one of these from my fellow buyers.

Thanks!
-- Signature: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

podifly
Community Member
Useless item. Madein China. Not worth it. Rip off. eBay is selling too many chinese low quality products these days. Go with branded items!:-)
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

its a junk, i stopped selling it. dont buy
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

thnx for the replies guys...it was just as i suspected...and i agree, ebay india has started to look like ebay china, especially in electronic items!

anyway, what product do you recommend? I want something that gets into those small cracks and crevices of a laptop and desktop keyboard and sucks the dirt out. But i also want something that does not take up much space so i can have it with me bedside or on the desk or in a drawer for easy access.
-- Signature: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

podifly
Community Member
I use an ordinary long handled paintbrush with flat bristles and a small head. Also, once in a while I open up the keyboard and clean it out.

Hope this helps!:-D
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

To me the USB Vaccuum are all of same quality - CHINA MAKE. I myself have tested the cheaper and costly ones and they prooved to be the same.
This USB VACCUMM should be banned by the manufacturer as they are not giving the quality that they are mentioning on the package.

Deepak
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

harjitschadha
Community Member
I already used this. A nice product. I purchased it for Rs. 175/- and now i have listed a couple of pcs you can just go through my listings and have a look.my id is harjitschadha.
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

tech_savv
Community Member
Absolutely useless, a crap thing. Should be banned.
I understand your requirement & looking for the same but this thing is useless. Rather you may use handy vaccum cleaners avai in market at low power. i think that's the only solution for proper cleaning.
Message 8 of 8
latest reply