cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UCO Saving Acc with Debit Card - Purchasing 1st time

dane.joshua
Community Member
I have a UCO bank Savings account, that I deposit cash into the acc and later withdraw using the debit card so far.

My question, if i have the sufficient money for the purchase in my UCO account, can I straight away go ahead and make the purchase using the paisa pay procedure;
Or do i have to 1st activate online banking with UCO before I can make purchases on ebay india with my UCO debit card info?

Thanks in advance
A reply from a UCO bank acc/debit card holder would be well appreciated

dane joshua
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

You can put in your debit card number(visa and mastercard only) and make payment by paisapay, no problems --------------------------
HERBALMALL
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

anilsrinidhisingh
Community Member
i am not able to locate , i mean where is the visa and matercard section is located on the payment confermation page . plz reply fast , plz
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Dear anilsrinidhisingh,

We tried reaching you on the number with which you are registered on the site however we were unable to establish contact with you.

You would have received an email from our end on the concern raised by you.

Regards,
Seema
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

abhishek2912612012
Community Member
hi dane,
this is abhishek. i have uco bank account too. i want to know how to use my uco bank acount as buyer. i have card with online banking activated. i tried for online bank transfer too but bank name is not in the list. so i need your help on using debit card or online bank transfer option.
thank you
abhishek sharma
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

begam12
Community Member
Hi dane,
This is prantik. I have uco bank too. I want to know how to use my uco bank accound as buyer.....
Message 6 of 6
latest reply