Sales dropped to 95%

memorycardsindia
Community Member
Hi all Sellers

I noticed that eBay sales dropped 95% in past 1 week, why it is so? Is it because the bulk SMS been blocked which are affected to online transfers? Its weird and I am worried a lot.

Sellers please share your openion and experiences about this issue if you face it as well.

MemoryCardsIndia
Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Sales dropped to 95%

I cant buy anything since 2-3 days, my debit cards are not working with ebay, maybe this is related to your dropped sales.
Message 2 of 15
latest reply

Sales dropped to 95%

@memorycardsindia...

You are also spamming. If sellers resort to opening multiple threads for the same issue then how can be blame buyers for posting their grievances more than once. We scream on them "Don't Spam" but now you are resorting to spamming yourself. You posted the same topic yesterday and again today you have opened a new thread for the same topic.

Its not that your sales will suddenly increase if you post your issue 10 times ???.

Please close this thread immediately and don't do it again.
CIC hosting
Message 3 of 15
latest reply

Sales dropped to 95%

memorycardsindia
Community Member
Hey Raj, seems you also don't have any sales, thats why u are busy in checking the forums, I see you are so active in the forums than any other. Yesterday I posted in Sellers Forum and today in Feedback to eBay forum.
So being so active on eBay forums, does it help your sales?
Message 4 of 15
latest reply

Sales dropped to 95%

@memorycardsindia...

Now you know why you do NOT have any sales.

I am retired person so I have plenty of time but still I do not post same query 10 times. Check my feedback you will get your answer........:^O:^O;)
CIC hosting
Message 5 of 15
latest reply

Sales dropped to 95%

c153niyam
Community Member
LOL..! rajelectronics

u r great!! we can count on u to keep check on this forum...keep it up and thxx
Message 6 of 15
latest reply

Sales dropped to 95%

@c153niyam...

Hey man you are welcome anytime for anything.....B-)
CIC hosting
Message 7 of 15
latest reply

Sales dropped to 95%

memorycardsindia
Community Member
Ok you are but seems not tired of these forums, but I am tired of seeing you in these forums. Hey hope you have not missed packing some stuff for today. Hurry up retired man.
Message 8 of 15
latest reply

Sales dropped to 95%

discount_mela
Community Member
REASON WHY RAJ ELECTRONICS IS SO ACTVIVE
1.SEE HIS RED COLURED HTML TAB WHICH ROUTES READERS TOWARDS HIS SHOP.
2.TO MAKE HIS PRESENCE FELT AS A SELLER.
"KYUNKI JITNAE POST BHI LIKHO INKA TAB TOE AAEGA NAA"free publicity

hey bro dont feel offended was just kidding..hahaha!!

@memorycardsindia???am i right?
Message 9 of 15
latest reply

Sales dropped to 95%

linusstudios
Community Member
Ever tried clicking on that banner of Raj Electronics. Try and you will know you wont go to his shop.

Raj Jee adviced, and adviced for good. and instead of acknowledging that a mockery of Raj Jee's gesture was made.

I really appreciate Raj Jee for the time he takes out to help others. It is really because of eBayers like him that the community vales are still intact.
Message 10 of 15
latest reply