Regarding Vouchers

anwarazad
Community Member
I wonder why you guys at ebay give out vouchers and don't let us actually use it??

Here is a screenshot of an email with the voucher, TOS and the message when I try to use the voucher. I'm not gonna comment on this.. The picture says it all... ๐Ÿ™‚
Photobucket
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Regarding Vouchers

thegenuinecollections
Community Member
horrible!!! Is there written anywhere in the mail that this voucher is not applicable for weekly promotion items?
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Regarding Vouchers

What is the astrik there for...
Just read properly before posting, it is clearly written in your own given screenshot that,
"voucher is not valid for deals of the week".
Why are you wasting time and Internet bandwidth"

**************************** Regards.
Raj Electronics.
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Regarding Vouchers

dear anwarazad kindly wake up. there is clearly written that voucher is not valid for deals of the week
plz check ur own screenshot again
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Regarding Vouchers

anwarazad
Community Member
@rajelectroniks... Dude.. I'm really sorry. I forgot to mention that, I was trying to purchase, Ebay packing material (Which is clearly not a 'deal of the week'. Really, really sorry for ruining your day and your bandwidth with my post.

I have already noticed the '*'. Which is why, I had included the screen shot of the section of the same email (containing the said voucher), displaying the deals of the week...

@rptechindia Sorry dude.. like I said, I didn't mention the part that I was trying to use the voucher for buying Ebay Packing Material.. Which I went ahead and bought anyway.. without the voucher. The item I tried to use the voucher on, was... 'eBay branded Packing Material Combo Offer PLAN - B'. Which is clearly not in the 'deal of the day'. Thank you for the lesson, and I will definitely keep these in mind, for future posts.

PS: Anyone interested in a vacation package?? People are getting pretty jumpy out here... ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Regarding Vouchers

Hi rajelectroniks,

I understand that you are the senior most seller on ebay & therefore you should know how to comment on your fellow seller's post.If you are not clear with the post ask your fellow companion to make it clear other than getting furious before understanding those issues.

Hope you understand what i mean.As this guys are new to ebay you are the best person to make them learn about many things (which they dont know).Getting furious all the time is not a good thing for making good relation's as well as you health.

Note :- I wrote this post because i have read your (you getting angry on other people's post) post on community.

Best Regard's
sanjuda1987
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Regarding Vouchers

anwarazad
Community Member
@sanjuda1987 Thank you for your concern.. ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Regarding Vouchers

@sanjuda1987...

I believe that 1987 is you DOB...right ...good !!!

Thank you for your advice.

There is a difference between "wanting to learn" and to be "spoon fed" and most of the new generation sellers sadly falls in the latter part and as far as self induced optical problems are concerned there is no cure till date.

********************** Regards.
Raj Electronics.
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Regarding Vouchers

anwarazad
Community Member
How nice!!! A simple post to discuss an issue turns into a mighty squabble...
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Regarding Vouchers

Hi,

Hey anwarazad hope every thing is well ! Thank's for the reply !

Do you people Know what is the problem with our country ?
People like to understand things considering date of birth,Whereas it is proven that small age people have more experience than the old buddies(since they have experienced the old arrogant's + experiencing the new generation).
Keeping in mind that,it is a community wherein we people need to discuss your problem i would not like to carry forward with the self intrest politics to prove myself more intelligent than rajelectroniks.

rajelectroniks, You win I lose !
Take care of your health.

Best Regard's
Sanjay
Message 10 of 10
latest reply