cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Possible fraud - want to cancel order, but ebay says we cant cancel order

The ebay online help is silly. I placed an order and saw that the shipping address is wrong on my confirmation email. I wanted to cancel the order, as I was worried that some one hacked my account. I asked the cust.srvc agent Mr.Naresh. He says ebay has no cancellation policy of any placed order and you can cancel only with the seller. This is ebay policy, he said.

He gave me the sellers number (which went unanswered - even after several tries) and Naresh said only the seller (Mr.Vineet Guta) can cancel on buyer's phone call. This is starnge - how a phone call can cancel a order and refund the money I paid thru netbanking.

Naresh said that he has escalated the issue and he has no authority to said any email on my request / complaint. In fact I had alerted ebay of a possible fraud and further embarassment.

My questions are:

1. What control can a buyer have on seller, when ebay claims that they have none

2. How come ebay does not caution buyers of their "no order cancellation"  policy

3. Why ebay has no audit / email trail for any service request or escalation sent to the buyer/customer - that is unethical

4. How my order confirmation email reached me with someone else's "ship to" address and mobile number. I hold this email for the past fifteen years with no problem

5. If we ask ebay cust srvc to check whether they have a fraud here or it may just another "crossed wire" issue - they tend to blame the customer back

These issues are serious and I need resolution immediately - before the fraud gets comitted and I pay for it.

Balaji

Ebay ID : balajir1406

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0