Payment clash with shipping address

drshahgoa
Community Member

Hi, I am Dr.Shah here from Goa, my user id is drshahgoa.  I was bidding on ebay.in in diamonds auction section. When I had won couple of items, I was glad.... but when I went to make payment over then the real problem occurs, " this item cannot be shipped to the following address,  please change the address". I just wonder whats wrong with my address,  I am a doctor and I receive many mails and parcels to the very same address that my residence....from within India and out of india. So what kind of problem  is it.... I really enjoyed the bidding part and when I want to pay it doesn't allow me.... numerous attempts I made, but it was futile. I later contacted the seller from whom I had won about 5 items..regarding the shipping problem, they replied politely telling that they ship every corner of this planet... and exclaimed that they don't have any issues with goa address and advised that it could be a internal error with paisa pay.  Wow a lot have  i described . I assume you will look into this and get me my winning items. I hate to see them not received by me for some technical reasons. I anticipate your support , kindly resolve and do the needful.

Thanks and Regards,

Dr.P.S.Shah,

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0