cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Paisa Pay Refund Not Received. Ebay doesn't bother!

zodinapc
Community Member
Hello Friends,
I have purchased an item from ebay on July. Due to some problems, the seller has to cancel the order and Paisa Pay has approved the refund for the item on 12th July, 2012. The Paisa Pay Id was 31585808800 and the item was Buffalo Ministation 500GB USB 2.0 Slimline Portable External Hard Drive - Black for Rs. 3,790.00.

However, more than a month has already passed and till today I haven't received the refund. I have sent numerous mails to ebay but none of them were answered. To make matters worse, I have chatted with the customer care personnel around five times with people like Zeenat S and Ravinder K from the customer care team. Each time I was promised that I would get the status of the refund within 24-48 hours and ebay would contact me regarding it. But I was not contacted by ebay even once and till today I am in the dark regarding the status of the refund.

I have already lost faith in ebay's Paisa Pay and would not make any future purchase unless the refund is approved. I am deeply disappointed that ebay never contacted me regarding my grievances.

I believe I may have to go to third parties agencies like www.akosha.com to get the refund.

Is there anyone else who faced the same problem. Kindly help!
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Paisa Pay Refund Not Received. Ebay doesn't bother!

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
you will get your money back and i believe you would have already.

have some patience. and post a reply here once you received your money.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply