cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No proper response from ebay customer care regarding the claim which i had registered

sgdavey
Community Member

No proper response from ebay customer care regarding the claim which i had registered.

I request someone the top official to poke into this issue and solve the same.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

No proper response from ebay customer care regarding the claim which i had registered

bracevor
Community Member

It is always frustrating to wait for claims to be resolved. I am not sure if ebay is prompt in reading discussion boards.

Your better bet is to try phone, email, chat and avenues on http://ocsnext.ebay.in/ocs/home to contact ebay. Also, try the 'Answer centre' under 'community'link above. 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I have been following up religiously with the customer care ebay guarantee no response from their side too.

I have been hearing that Mr.Mohammed Ibrahim will call me for more than past 2 weeks.

Still i have not got any resolution to my claim.

Its been 18 days now and i dont know till how many days i have to wait.

No proper response from chat option also.

Its very much frustating and i didnt expect this from ebay.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Claim ID 307210 got rejected without having a word with the buyer.

I appreciate that Mr.Mohammed Ibrahim from the ebay guarantee claim department for his wonderful job.

I had been told from the date of opening the claim that Mr.Mohammed Ibrahim will call and discuss on this claim.

Yet to get a call and now they have stated that the claim got rejected due to a silly and stupid type of reason.

Have never expected such a response from a company like ebay.

What shall i do with the damaged product?

I request the ebay guarantee team to help me in this issue. You cannot state a silly reason and simply reject a claim which amounts Rs.4000/- request you to speak to the seller and request for a replacement.

Else no other way i shall state a complaint in the consumer redressal forum.

@sgdavey wrote:

I have been following up religiously with the customer care ebay guarantee no response from their side too.

I have been hearing that Mr.Mohammed Ibrahim will call me for more than past 2 weeks.

Still i have not got any resolution to my claim.

Its been 18 days now and i dont know till how many days i have to wait.

No proper response from chat option also.

Its very much frustating and i didnt expect this from ebay.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply