Gift Not Received. SR# 1-46560701298

Recently i bought an Apple Macbook Pro on Ebay while the shop.Score.Win promotion is going on. On 9th april, I got an sms from ebay " As a winner of eBay shop.score.win promotion you can book tickets to singapore till 10Apr 21:30IST. Details sent on your registered email."

But I didn't receive any email. I've checked in spam too. Then i called the customer care for resolution. They took up the complaint and said i'll receive a resoltion within 48 hours. 7 days passed by and there is no resolution, not even a call back. I've called the customer care more than 12 times. You yourself can crosscheck with my account how many times i've called. Every time they said they'll give me a callback and resolve within 48 hours. But it isn't resolved yet. At times i was kept on hold for more than 7 minutes at a stretch and many times they intentionally dropped the call. 

This is what i get when i shop for 60000 rupees!!

I'm really done with this thing as i've patience no more and i've surely lost trust on brand Ebay. 

I'm writing this in hope that you'll be able to resolve the issue, just tell me that ebay's promotions are trash..

I feel very disappointed and cheated. I assure you I'd never buy again from Ebay. If I'm not eligible for promotion then why did you send an sms that i'm the winner of the promotion. And why the hell did you waste my precious time.I called more than 40 times to your useless and cheating customer service. Why didn't you tell the first time i called you that your incompetent company don't want to give the promotion gift. Such an incompetent and useless company is yours. Why did you announce this fake promotion in the first place? What the hell are you thinking about customers. You think you could play with us? I HATE EBAY. I'd never buy again from such an unworthy company. I'll see that none of my friends will even visit this dumb site. 

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0