Ebay is a fraud

dineshk1977
Community Member
Beware of buying on ebay especially big items like excercise machines. Things are fine as long as you dont face issues. If a item is broken they will ask you to raise dispute, then claim then come back and say the item needs to be shipped back and you bearing onward and return shipping charge, almost cost of item. It will be none of your fault. To get this response it will take 6 months. If you ask for contacts they will never give. They will give a call centre number which will say they are a different department from one dealing the case but the trust and safety does not have a face and can never be reached except through e-mails which they will reply only at their own volition. Beware of buying bulky items on ebay and ebay buyer protection is a big fraud. I will share all communiations with ebay for any buyer on ebay who needs proof. Dont trust ebay. I have stopped buying on ebay and I too was happy till I faced my first problem. All customer who have faced similar problems let us join together and take this to consumer forum
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Ebay is a fraud

gehnna
Community Member
Hi Dinesh !
It was really bad to know that you are facing such a big problem. But Dinesh ebay is a virtual market place hence eBay is not responsible for this, You must have to take action against that seller who cheats. These type of seller spoils whole site. You can sue seller to consumer court and can claim your 100% refund plus all other expenses which you paid for item.
eBay is a very safer online market place compare to other e-commerce sites. your money is 100% safe with paisa pay but only till delivery. That protection program is only valid till delivery time, eBay do not cover any guarantee or warranty for products. eBay is just a median between buyer and seller. You are free to sue a seller in consumer court if he/she cheat with you by sending wrong or defective item.
Thank you.
Regards
Kapil.K
Message 2 of 2
latest reply