cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay deals having products with seller warranty misleading buyers

Ebay deals are listing many products with seller/dealer warranty for misleading buyers... I am victim of this and lost 18k only because i brought an item listed as handpicked deal by ebay... I brought this item (an HTC 8X):- http://www.ebay.in/itm/151087338646?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_2053wt_113...

Got it delivered on time... After a day i updated  os and it got stuck.... As it said dealer warranty i contacted seller ad he said to ship it back for service... I shipped it back as i was left with no other option... After 14 days of waiting till now, not yet fixed... Every day i call him he says it is being repaired that this... And now he is not responding to my calls... I even contacted ebay quoting my experience and they are not responding(I guess they are only considered till they get the money)... 

So, from my experience NEVER EVER BUY ITEMS WITH SELLER/DEALER WARRANTY, EVEN IF LISTED IN EBAY HANDPICKED DEALS.... I am posting my experience so that others may also know this trap and won't suffer and loose their money.... 

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0