cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay Guarantee is a Real Joke... You will never get the product... nor your money back..

v_in542
Community Member

Bought an item worth 13000 on 2nd Aug... Delivery never happened... Raised claim on 12th of previous month no updates or calls even for 13 days.. then a claim adjuster  took up the case and gave seller a 3 day deadline and said me it will be resolved on 28th or maximum by 29th.
Its been 8 days after that and no one even calls me... The reason supervisors are telling me that the seller is not responding.. is that my issue?
Ebay is cheating me with the seller....

Why do you say all claims will be settled within 20 days..

already been 22 days and no calls or replies...

Only thing the useless customer service executives and supervisors say when I call is wait for 24-48 hrs..... nothing happens...
Call them again and will get the same answer.... useless... and lost my money...

Beware if you are buying from Ebay... All guarantees seems to be false when it come to reality...

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Ebay Guarantee is a Real Joke... You will never get the product... nor your money back..

v_in542
Community Member

Called them yesterday night even... A supervisor promised he talked with the so called manager and assured me a resolution within 12:00 PM today.... its already 11:50 and I am telling this now since I know nothing will ever happen...
Cheated my 13000 rs.... Beware if buying from ebay....

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

v_in542
Community Member

Here are the screenshots of the claim....

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

v_in542
Community Member

Here is the second screenshot

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

v_in542
Community Member

SORRY FOR ALL THE ABOVE MESSAGES....

FINALLY, THE CLAIMS DEPARTMENT CALLED ME AND INFORMED ME THAT THE ITEM WAS RETURNED BACK TO THE SELLER DUE TO SOME ADDRESS PROBLEMS...

THANK GOD AND THANKS A LOT TO EBAY... HELPED ME AT LAST

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

desha73
Community Member
I have wrost experience on E Bay since more than 20 days i have nor received my item. When i have call to customer care they told me you have received the product without any proof so i have registered my claim on E Bay . But claim team is cleaver without inform me they pass my refund order but never try to give my item for what i have trust on E Bay since last 25 days so REQ. ALL PL. NOT BUY FROM E BAY AS THEY R MAKING US ........
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

weird_pope
Community Member
eBay is an irresponsible site promoting fraudulent sellers as laws governing online shopping in India are weak, won't suggest anyone to buy from eBay as I have faced harassment once.eBay guarantee is a joke as they never resolve anything.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply