Didn't receive my refund

koushik4u
Community Member

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am replying this mail after experiencing a horrible service from eBay. I have ordered a Nikon coolpix camera on 16th April and paid via net banking. But I didn't receive the item so I have claimed for refund.

But it is going to one month over and still now my money has not been refunded. I have never expected such a bad quality service from eBay. I have called customer care service at least 5 to 6 times and everytime they assured me that the problem will resolve in two days. But it never happened and don't think it will. I have mailed also about my refund but all my efforts gone into vein. I am wondering how you are running such a cheating business and making your customers life hell. I have decided to report this case in Consumer Forum and I will make the Media also aware about this incident so that next time you will think twice to harass your customers. Wish you a good luck.

With regards,
Koushik Saha

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Didn't receive my refund

cbha9999
Community Member
u r rigjt bro....i also dont received my demand draft
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Didn't receive my refund

koushik4u
Community Member

Thanks eBay for solving my problem. I got my refund. Thanks again.... 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Didn't receive my refund

I buyied nail art products from eBay worth ₹3474. On 16th april however money got deducted from my account didnt got confirmation message from ebay and till now i hadnt got my refund back seriously how are you people running such a fraud business . Refund my money u scammers. I am also going to complain to cbi nd will make sure u dont cheat any customers from now.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Didn't receive my refund

I didnt receive my refund!!The seller states he refunded my money.He did not refund my refund.How do I complain to Ebay ???

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Didn't receive my refund

I need ebay to step in

Message 6 of 6
latest reply