Delivery by Aramex

girisht1
Community Member
I am from Bangalore. My last two purchases on e bay were to be delivered by Aramex courier ( COD) . They have strange policy of not contacting the person over phone !! Though I was very much present in the address given they have just updated the tracking details as "customer not available" . This has happened to me on both occasions . It's high time Aramex be removed as e bay PowerShip courier partner, before more and more complaints keep pouring in about the poor services by Aramex courier company!
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Delivery by Aramex

How corrupted a global Indian company can be?

Look no further than eBay.in.

It seems eBay India is run by it's delivery company called Aramex.

Aramex decides which package to deliver, which package to delay for weeks or even which package not to deliver.

Their lies and blames had make many buyers angry towards ebay india.

I think it's time for top level eBay India officers and executives to look deep in to these problems with aramex before aramex can destroy their reputation and business.

aramex has already destroyed relations between many sellers and buyers.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Delivery by Aramex

Yeah I have also faced the same problems by aramex services. Once my phone was switched off while they called me, after that when called them back they are telling me that its my fault and asking me to collect it from their office which is very far away from where I stay. May be once by mistake my phone might have been switched but it is their duty to call me once again and even if they cant call, they should have agreed to deliver it in my residence when I asked them on calling back. What is the benefit of home delivery then, when I have to go myself physically to collect my order.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply