Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Action stretegy for defaulter seller

I have received damage product from seller 'Gromo Deals' who doesnt bother now to resolve the same.My question is what action strategy you have to take care of you customer & punish such sellers? Ravindra Shinde

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Money debited from my account

I order a product from ebay. And i used sbi netbanking to pay the amount. Money got debited from my account and there is no order confirmation. My Transaction Ref No IGABYFLNW1 for Rs.299.0 on 02-Sep-17 14:37. Pls make sure to return the amount. Sinc...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

CLARIFICATION ON SALE OF TISSOT & ARMANI WATCHES

its very hard to believe that Tissot & Armani watches sold on ebay india with special prices is suspected to be fakes.There are 99% original look a like ( replicas) of all models of Tissot watches are available in Honk Kong and chineese markets which...

No order place but account balance is deducted

Dear sirPlz action this messageI tri order place on eBay site by credit cardOrder is not place but my account balance is deductedPlz resolve my problemRs.18488.50 was spent on ur HDFCBank CREDIT Card ending 7620 on 2017-08-21:08:05:10 at ebay.com-bil...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Delivery by Aramex

I am from Bangalore. My last two purchases on e bay were to be delivered by Aramex courier ( COD) . They have strange policy of not contacting the person over phone !! Though I was very much present in the address given they have just updated the tra...

• 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful