cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Debit Card and Credit Card not working on Paisapay

robinboy8843
Community Member
Hi

I tried buying through eBay yesterday and to my Shock neither of my debit card nor any of my credit card were working on Paisapay.

As soon as i entered the Details and clicked 'Pay' button, after that the browser kept on saying 'connecting to bank' and then it give an error. I tried 16 Times before i give up on buying the product.

Then i used the same card on other shopping website and it was working perfectly.

after that i called on paisapay customer care but I they your calls only till 7.30 pm and it was 8.00 pm when i stared buying.

I was surprised since ebay sells product 24 hr but their customer care is only open between 10 to 7.30. what happens when the Buyer faces problem in transaction "GOD Knows"

I rarely buy anything from eBay, but since a got a discount coupon i was using it and buying a product.But after trying number of times nothing was working so i had to give up.

If eBay India provides this kind of services to its Buyers then i am afraid buyers will be switching to some other website.

The payment system at ebay is pretty flawed to say the least.

I had to waste my discount coupon and my time in trying to buy a simple product.

Ebay India!!! This is the buyer that is giving you a direct feedback improve your services or pack your bag.

And I request all the buyer who faced this problem yesterday to join the discussion. It is 1.00 am , 8.10.09 and still the paisapy is not working.

Ankit
Message 1 of 75
latest reply
74 REPLIES 74

pri.sharma
Community Member
The same is true for me too.
I have been unable to make a payment since yesterday
Message 2 of 75
latest reply

anujvelu
Community Member
true. Am facing the same problem with making my payments. I tried a live chat with the cust care personnel and she confirmed that everything was fine and My payment should go through.

No luck ebay! And don't give some crap about removing cookies and all that. Even did that and still not able to do it.

Anuj
Message 3 of 75
latest reply

breakfree26
Community Member
i'm having the exact same problem. i cannot believe such a big blunder hasn't been fixed yet!
Message 4 of 75
latest reply

mraj146
Community Member
evn i am facing the same issue...

i faced for around 20 times...... no one bothers...

yes.... customer support between 10.00 - 7.30 is a big hell...

i work in night shifts.... and i dont have a chance to interact with them by any means...........
Message 5 of 75
latest reply

nivedita1_2000
Community Member
Same problem here. The service on this site is horrible.
Message 6 of 75
latest reply

vikreddy
Community Member
Having the exact same problem: "Your PaisaPay credit / debit card payment cannot be completed. Please select a different payment type."

I used my same debit card for EVERY payment here and it always worked. On my last purchase, this problem happened and it took me a repeated try a day later and then it worked.

But now I'm trying to buy a new PS3 game "Your PaisaPay credit / debit card payment cannot be completed. Please select a different payment type." keeps coming up no matter how many times I try.

The debit card is real, it's legit. Something is wrong with PraisaPay, some technical error.
Message 7 of 75
latest reply

nagag_2
Community Member
i had the same problem on 7oct 09 in buying a product& after trying umpteen times i gave up & wasted my discount coupon.
i think we should all ask ebay to give us a new discount coupon for the same.
Message 8 of 75
latest reply

avgstays
Community Member
Having the same problem here. "Your PaisaPay credit / debit card payment cannot be completed. Please select a different payment type."

Experienced no problem with connecting to the bank site and everything. But in the last phase ebay gives this message?

What is this? Nobody listening? Should I turn to other online shopping sites?
Message 9 of 75
latest reply

abuvdewrld
Community Member
Same Here guys i was also very happy to recieve a discount coupun of Rs. 300 off, and i quickly thought of what to buy. but when it came to payment i tried atleast for 8 times but was unable to make the payment, and my coupun went in vaine. was really disappointed with this service of Ebay India. I thought atleast Ebay India is one site which really has very nice service so planned to buy something for the 1st time but see what a nice impression it thrown on to me.
2 Sufferings-----Wasted My Discount coupun and secondly unable to purchase what i want...

Suggestions to Ebayindia---

1.) Try to give back the coupons to the people who wasted theirs.
2.) What i feel, when i surfed your websites i found that you have added debit card option onto paisapay on 7th and we all faced problem on the same day. i feel this the main reason we were not able to make transactions, so try to improve your services and buyer/seller handling as i also see many people(including me at the top) are dissatisfied with the service EbayIndia provides.
3.) Start a Payment Option- CASH ON DELIVERY.
I know there are many complications on this option.
but you should atleast start this option for those who are genuine on Ebay. you can ask account holders to send any of thier id-proof for their verification by e-mail,post or even fax. and when you validate them. atleast they can get this option.

regards
Pulkit Saigal
(May be a Lost buyer)
Message 10 of 75
latest reply