Compliant against Ebay

dev_kokil
Community Member

I am struggling to process my refund claim via Ebay, I had purchase Google nexus 5 black for which I received damaged item and had returned back to the seller and my claim is also successfully registered on 05-Oct. It’s been more than 44 days still now I did not receive the demand draft. As per the terms and conditions  within 15 working days the dd will reach me. But today is the 45 day, still now I did not receive any thing even a call too. Several times I called customer service and none of them have responded me properly. All the time they say that it is esulated and will forward your call to superior, till now I say you that none of the superior have called me, some time they cut my call. The worst the worst worst. . Still now nothing is resolved. The worst experience I had. I called more than 7 times to customer service toll free but every time I receive a same answer that I will receive a call from EBAY in next 48 hrs and it is escalated. If required I will give the entire reference id. I am extremely highly dissatisfied with the EBAY customer service and their action when customers face a problem.

On 17-Nov, I called (ref id  1-38750348680) one fellow informed me that my address was wrong. I don’t know how he can say that my address is wrong. I stay in POLICE QUARTERS and he is saying that my address is wrong. But when I ordered the nexus five mobile at that time alone my address was correct but when they were trying to give me the dd my address is wrong. This is ridiculous. Seriously ridiculous. 

I will never purchase in ebay anymore, the worst experience I had. I am really very much dissatisfied.

Kokila Devi  

9566137386 / 9789947357

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0