Complaint against Ebay's Customer Service

sumanrakshit
Community Member

I Suman Rak**bleep** had bought a Motomo Brushed Metal Hard Back Case Cover For Xiaomi 1S - Champagne Gold(PaisaPay Id:37545169852 ). When I received the item,I noticed that the item was damaged. When I called eBay to complain about this matter(ebay Guarantee claim - 691970),I was told that I will be given a discount coupon of 110% of the price of the item which I had bought and that I can throw the item away.But 1 month has passed and I still haven’t received my coupon. Whenever I call your helpline I am told that it will be given to me by 24 to 48 hours but I have not received the coupon till now.A few days ago, I had a talk with your senior officer Mr.Rahul who also said that I will receive the coupon within 24 hours.But I did not receive the coupon and 2 days ago when I called up your helpline wanting to speak to Mr.Rahul, I was told that he will call me back shortly. He did not call me back.
I am extremely disappointed with the way eBay has handled my problem and I feel that I am being harassed for this coupon.I will be much obliged if you look into this matter and arrange for my coupon to be given to me as soon as possible.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0