cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we get more choice in resellers on Ebay Global EasyBuy (GEB) ?

kampy007
Community Member

As the question states, can we get more choices in resellers in GEB ?, I have been corresponding with i3cworld_inc3, currently the only available reseller in GEB, for quite some time regarding a order I placed on15th sept 2015.

I had contacted the seller last week and asked for a status update. They informed me they had shipped the item and I would recive it in two days. Three days pass and I contact them again asking why they havent changed the status on ebay to shipped? and more  info for tacking the package. I get another email that they had shipped the item and I would recive them in 5-7 days, yup the days increased, but they still haven't changed the status to shipped. Contacting them about this gets me the same reply.

This is not professional behaviour, incase you haven't noticed Ebay is not running a "Kirana" store, and the sellers are not Govt. operated "baniyas". I know that ebay gets comission on orders and is unwilling to act against highly rated sellers. But I am not the only one facing this problem, check their current rating.

I hope ebay GEB doesn't become synonymous with indian bureaucracy, and therefore wish for choices in ebay GEB transactions.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0