cheated by ebay 3 times..a bunch of bull**bleep**s

ebay is fake nd froad...who ate my money..totally fake and 420 company..dont trust please..

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

All the electronic items in ebay are used, refurbished either by seller or manufacturer, imported from individuals abroad who either used them or got repaired,  

all sellers are buying these used or refurbished items from individual users in froeign and selling to the customers in india as brand new item giving sellers guarantee

however this seller guarantee will not work, since you have bear all the expenses to return the product and paisapay will not give guarantee for the refund, and your refun will stuck up and you will not be paid

I purchased a laptop from ebay seller as brand new laptop as claimed by seller,

When i contacted the manufacturer for some problem, they investigated and said that the item was purchased by an american in usa 10 months back and was sent back to them for some issue, and they sent it back to buyer there after fixing the problem,

the buyer in usa, then sold this laptop to the seller of ebay who in turn sold it to me as brand new imported laptop,  totally cheating me

when i said it was a refurbished unit as informed by me by the company he said he trusted the seller in usa , but does not know why he sent such item,  and in fact asked me why i contacted manufacturer and i should not do that

the modus operandi for selling refurbished or used electronics is like this

In the ebay product details the seller mentions,  the item being imported will not have original packing, original manual, original CD etc etc, giving an impression to buyers that imported items can not have such things,   this is all rubbish

the seller say he gives seller warranty,  this will not work, because when you send back the item, on your own expenses, there is no guarantee that it will come back to you or he will give refund to you

BE AWARE FRIENDS DO NOT BUY ANY COSTLY ELECTRONIC ITEMS LIKE LAPTOPS, TVS, MOBILE PHONES ETC FROM EBAY THINKING THAT THEY HAVE GUARANTEE OR WARRANTY BY SELLER OR MANUFACTURER,  ALL ITEMS ARE USED AND REFURBISHED SOLD AS BRAND NEW AND NEVER YOU CAN IMPLEMENT WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES, LOT OF PROBLEMS THERE FOR GETTING REFUND OR REPAIRS

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Thanks..

@krishna08161953 wrote:

All the electronic items in ebay are used, refurbished either by seller or manufacturer, imported from individuals abroad who either used them or got repaired,  

all sellers are buying these used or refurbished items from individual users in froeign and selling to the customers in india as brand new item giving sellers guarantee

however this seller guarantee will not work, since you have bear all the expenses to return the product and paisapay will not give guarantee for the refund, and your refun will stuck up and you will not be paid

I purchased a laptop from ebay seller as brand new laptop as claimed by seller,

When i contacted the manufacturer for some problem, they investigated and said that the item was purchased by an american in usa 10 months back and was sent back to them for some issue, and they sent it back to buyer there after fixing the problem,

the buyer in usa, then sold this laptop to the seller of ebay who in turn sold it to me as brand new imported laptop,  totally cheating me

when i said it was a refurbished unit as informed by me by the company he said he trusted the seller in usa , but does not know why he sent such item,  and in fact asked me why i contacted manufacturer and i should not do that

the modus operandi for selling refurbished or used electronics is like this

In the ebay product details the seller mentions,  the item being imported will not have original packing, original manual, original CD etc etc, giving an impression to buyers that imported items can not have such things,   this is all rubbish

the seller say he gives seller warranty,  this will not work, because when you send back the item, on your own expenses, there is no guarantee that it will come back to you or he will give refund to you

BE AWARE FRIENDS DO NOT BUY ANY COSTLY ELECTRONIC ITEMS LIKE LAPTOPS, TVS, MOBILE PHONES ETC FROM EBAY THINKING THAT THEY HAVE GUARANTEE OR WARRANTY BY SELLER OR MANUFACTURER,  ALL ITEMS ARE USED AND REFURBISHED SOLD AS BRAND NEW AND NEVER YOU CAN IMPLEMENT WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES, LOT OF PROBLEMS THERE FOR GETTING REFUND OR REPAIRS

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

FRAUDULENT VENDORS & FRAUDULENT EBAY GUARANTEE

I ordered a "Skyline Pop Up Toaster, Item No.112087912746” at the eBay on 23 March 2017 for Rs.849 and was assured delivery on 27-28 March. However, the packet arrived on 30 March and was received by our maid as we were not at home. We found the package intact but wrapped in an ordinary white plastic sheet instead of the customary eBay bag giving no address of the sender nor the description of its contents - not even a copy of the invoice pasted on it - my address was written on the white plastic wrapping in blue marking ink.

On opening did I learn that the packet had contained the toaster I had ordered at the eBay portal. However, the packet did not contain the customary invoice or any document letting me know the particulars of the sender/vendor.

When I installed the new toaster in the kitchen to toast our bread, I was shocked to find that the pop-up leaver that carried the bread slices down in the toaster for toasting would not stick at the bottom and would pop-out when my hand pressing it down was removed. Well that is its main function and unless the lever does not stick at down position till the bread slice is toasted and the lever is automatically released by the heat-timer to pop out the toasts, the toaster is useless.

So I reported this problem to the eBay and raised a claim for refund. I also reported that the product had been received packaged suspiciously. 

The vendor “sandeepdhar1981” took the stand that if the packet had appeared to be packed suspiciously, we should not have accepted the package. He also said that package could have been repacked by somebody else - apparently throwing aspersions on our integrity. Would we have done that for an item worth less than Rs.900? The vendor also claimed that since the toaster carried a manufacturer warranty of 1 year, I should take it to the service center of the manufacturer to get the fault rectified.

Now, the "Skyline" brand is a very well known brand and similar toasters are on sale on many e-business portals under different brands or none at all. And neither the eBay, nor the vendor has supplied to me any invoice or the name and address of the manufacturer or its service center. This information is also not printed on the toaster or its carton. For all I know, the toaster could be Chinese made. So to whom should I approach for warranty and after-sale service? Even if I trace them how could approach them without the invoice and Warranty Card?

I have reported all these facts to eBay, but they have simply rejected my claim supporting the contentions of the vendor. I have had similar experience with the eBay before too and have been abjuring patronising it for long periods, but have been tempted again and again by the relative lower prices. But I should have known that cheaper IS generally CHEAP and one should not be too trusting in such conditions.

I have finally been convinced that the eBay slogan "EBAY GUARANTEE - 100% Satisfaction or Replacement/Refund" is a total farce and a spider-web to trap customers for their mostly unscrupulous vendors, generally palming off inferior/faulty products. THEY are their real back-bone. THEY DO NOT PROTECT THE INTEREST OF THE CUSTOMERS. SO I FINALLY GIVE UP THIS CHEAT SYSTEM. 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Yes, that's true, ebay is consists and run by well trained criminals, ebay has cheated me also.

The item 20 Rs. full konark wheel note I bought was 100% fake, despite that they rejected my guarantee claim.

Advise: Don't buy anything on ebay !

Yours

Sanjeet, Claim ID: 2906107.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Dear Co-Buyers,
Everday this ebay is cheating & exploiting the buyers. Even after raising the claims and providing proper details, ebay is not resolving the consumers grievancces. It seems to be that this is into cheating business. If you look at its track record, you would find only negative views & feedback. And also it is not at all bothered about any laws and authorities.

So, we should unite & we can get the legitimate justice & can teach one lesson to ebay. I hereby requesting you to lodge an complaint against ebay India for your grievances & problems you have faced from it at http://consumerhelpline.gov.in/ & https://www.complaintsboard.com.

If you register in these portals, you will come to know about the complaints which has been raised against this cheating fraud ebay.

Please Think over it & file complaint ASAP.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply
Group details
fooling by paisapay guarantee
fooling by paisapay guarantee
97 members Open Group Since ‎19-08-2013 02:49 PM