Refund

kdum3352
Community Member

Regarding

Folding Swivel Sweeper G6 Cordless Vaccum Cleaner

Claim ID: ***
PaisaPay ID: ***
Item number: ***

I had written numerous emails to seller *** and ebay Paisa Pay for a refund and received no response. Ater giving a negative remark, seller contacted and requested to take back my negative remark and promised me prompt refund and arranging reverse pickup but after I removed the negative remark neither the seller nor ebay Paisa Pay has bothered to respond to my numerous emails again, seller does not pick up phone, and neither of them has taken any steps to refund my money. I feel fooled and highly disappointed by ebay Paisa Pay service. Ebay Customer service Chat is also of no use as it makes people wait for about 30 minutes and then automatically disconnects the chat session after time out. I do not trust Paisa Pay Guarantee anymore. People should be beware.

Khushru Dumasia

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Refund

Dear Dumasia,
I request you to go through my reply to other fellow members of this group,where in i have suggested to get contributions from other eBay members for giving big Ad. in leading national news papers for how this multinational is cheating the innocent public. I am ready to contribute.Let us 10/15 members join hands.I am sure, by issuing such Ad.Such seller & eBay will be exposed. I am very good at drafting the Text within our pre decided budget.Let us start.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Refund

I think e bay has made business of cheating.

I have also faced same problem, see details..................

I have ordered Gold Micro USB Data Sync & Charging Cable For Android Smart Phone fast (2 piece) (201614448547) on 13/7/2016 by paying Rs. 155/-.PaisaPay ID 43067292900.

1) Item was sent by Professional couriers vide way no SRT40201244. Courier company gave false information showing item delivered on 26/7/2016. Where as item was returned back to Surat as on 10/8/2016.

2) E bay has rejected my Claim 24376459 raised for the above item stating that, " buyer confirm the item receipt."

3) E bay supposed to take action against seller rameschitaliy0 (User ID rameschitaliy0) as well as Professional couriers for giving false information. And Refund my amount or resend the item to me.

See http://www.consumer-court.in/complaints/e-bay-c21279.html

Message 3 of 3
latest reply
Group details
fooling by paisapay guarantee
fooling by paisapay guarantee
97 members Open Group Since ‎19-08-2013 02:49 PM