redmi 3s prime seller techgadget

eBay is worst in dealing with guarantee related to mobiles they sell, I purchased Redmi 3s prime first I got late delivery secondly I received defective product, it does not support 4g sim although it was told on description, again customer care is pathetic, they asked me to visit customer care nd bring letter from them although when I asked service centre they r telling they don't provide service for products purchased from eBay, now my money is stuck, Seeley not picking up call, customer care not raising my claim for refund, it's truly cheating with customers,
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

eBay cheats customers, consumers are being harassed and money not refunded, they are utilising consumers money
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal, are far better then eBay, I will surely recommend every one in my contact not to purchase any product from eBay, and ask them to forward to their known ones, so that Atleast they can remain safe from eBay fraud
Message 3 of 3
latest reply
Group details
eBay Sellers
eBay Sellers
31 members Open Group Since ‎14-11-2014 06:24 PM
Will Do About The Power Ship Chat Help Us Know About The Status Of Every Details
Will Do About The Power Ship Chat Help Us Know About The Status Of Every Details