Worst Powership team support

I am using powersip . But now days there is lots of problem in powership team. Theyjust dont reply to emails and not releasing my payment hold with them. 

Very worst powershp team support

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

same is the case with us as well.

not replying to mails at all even after numerous reminders, these people are getting worse day by day.

holding my payment since past 1 month, lots of error and items sent in wrong weight slots,but no resolution yet.

Tired of their lazy attitude.+

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

if a buyer files a claim , of item received broken , while its shipped by powership ,the buyer is refunded from our account , if we dosent mail powership team , it should be automated , none of the items in powership should be refunded from our account if buyer received damage item , there should not be any need to mail to ebay for that.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

i have been promised 32 while powership team charge 50 , later they tell to sort out all such and mail them , cant they do themselves, 1000 transations of powership in a month , how can we do that much.

even previous proimsed credit not yet given.

first they charge ok than after a month just check your remittance they will charge more , as this is happening with me , 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply