Welcome to eBay India!

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi Everybody,
A very warm welcome to eBay India!
We will request you to check out the new site, and make yourself comfortable with the new features, functions and tools.
On this board, our staff members will be holding regular workshops to interact with you, exchange ideas, get possible solutions to issues, understand you better and that too LIVE!.

If you have any issue, where you think the community can benefit by having a workshop, please feel free to post here. If other community members feel the same, staff members will be happy to conduct a workshop on the same as soon as possible.

Happy eBaying!
eBay India Team
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to eBay India!

alvipinto
Community Member

hi, sapana, e-bays great but.....
how to snc in old baazee ?
alvi
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Welcome to eBay India!

judy_pmj
Community Member
Hi,I tried contacting a user through the email Id and the response I received was Mail Delivery failure. Is that coz the user can't get mails?
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Welcome to eBay India!

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Dear alvipinto,

To complete the Fast Action in Baazee site, you will need to go to the My Baazee page in the old Baazee site. A link to "Go to Old Baazee" is provided in every page on ebay.in.

Hope it helps you!

Thanks Warm Regards
Sapana
Community Development Team
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Welcome to eBay India!

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Dear judy_pmj,

There can be various reasons becasue of which the error "Mail Delivery Failure" is showing. The reason can be problem in server connection, or may be user's mail box is full. However, the final result of this will be that the user will not be able to get your mails.

Thanks Warm Regards
Sapana
Community Development Team
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Welcome to eBay India!

shashank_mau
Community Member
i win nokia N95 from bid but but my father said to the paiment give you by hand he said product give and paiment take
Message 6 of 6
latest reply