cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

“Managing eBay activity by My eBay” - 23 June (12 – 1PM)

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
My eBay has a range of features that allows you as a seller or buyer to manage your eBay activity easily. If you will like to know how you can use My eBay more effectively then do join us in this workshop.

Date: Thursday 23rd June
Time: 12.00 to 1.00 PM (IST)

You can submit your question now by clicking on Post reply button and the Host will try to answer the same during the workshop.

Regards
Sapana
Community Development Team
Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

anilsahib
Community Member
Dear,

Pls answer following 2 questions.

1. How one can receive payments from outside India while indulging in International sales on e-bay. Do we require sales tax or EXIM number too?

2. I sold on e-bay, i posted an ad on e-bay and they havnt even bothered to collect their charges yet...what cud be the reason?

all the best for this forum.

regards and best wishes,

Anil Sahib
Message 2 of 12
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hello All,

Welcome to the workshop on "Managing eBay activity by My eBay".

Today we have Preeti from Seller marketing team to take you through My eBay and how it can help you manage your eBay activity both as a buyer and seller.

We love workshops to be interactive, so please feel free to make most of this time.

Warm Regards,
Sapana
Community Development Team
Message 3 of 12
latest reply

preetim@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear Anil,

We thank you for your posting. Please find responses to your queries.

With regards to your question " I sold on e-bay, i posted an ad on e-bay and they havnt even bothered to collect their charges yet...what cud be the reason?" we wish to inform you that we have a 30 day billing cycle where you will receive an invoice from eBay after 30 days from the listing close date. In case if you have still not received the invoice please get in touch with our billing department by clicking on the following link to send them an email.

http://pages.ebay.in/help/contact_us/_base/index.html

With regards to receiving payments for international sales most sellers use Paisa Pay, Bank Draft or Money Order. In order to sell internationally you require to get an IE code. Kindly visit http://dgft.delhi.nic.in
for more details.

Regards
Preeti

Regards,
Preeti
Message 4 of 12
latest reply

preetim@ebay.com
Community Member
Good Afternoon Everybody,

We would now like to start with the topic of discussion for today "My eBay".

My eBay is a FREE order management tool that helps you keep track of items you're bidding on, buying and selling from one convenient location. It is like an online secretary.

There are many useful features of My eBay:
- You can customise your summary page
- It is very Easy and user friendly
- You also have the Ability to add a note to a listing / seller
- You can get Buying and Selling reminders
& also check out your Favourite Searches & Watching Limits

Regards,
Preeti
Message 5 of 12
latest reply

preetim@ebay.com
Community Member
My eBay consists of:
My eBay is divided into 6 sections which are present on the left navigation bar. These sections are:

My Summary
All Buying
All Selling
My Messages
All Favourite
My Account

Regards,
Preeti
Message 6 of 12
latest reply

preetim@ebay.com
Community Member
An explanation for each of these sections are;

My Summary- The summary page is a snapshot of your most important activities on eBay. You can customise this view to show the activities which are relevant to you on a daily basis.

All Buying
The All buying section helps you manage all your buying activity.
For more details on managing your buying activity visit http://pages.ebay.in/ebayexplained/myebaytour_index3.html

The next section within My eBay is All Selling The All selling section gives you information of all the products you have listed, sold and unsold on the site. It also gives you selling reminders for actions that are pending such as alerts to leave feedback, receive payment, ship products etc.

For more information on the All selling section visit http://pages.ebay.in/ebayexplained/myebaytour_index4.html

My Messages
My Messages is a place where you receive messages directly from eBay. Through My Messages, eBay will keep you updated with useful information about buying, selling, and other activities and events on eBay.

All Favouritese
Bay allows you to save your favourite searches, sellers and categories.
You can save up to 100 favorite searches here, add a seller/ shop to this list and get regular updates on the products listed by the seller or in the shop and save a category to your Favourites and have direct access to them.

My Account
My Account includes details about your personal information such as your registration details, your account status, PaisaPay account, seller account status and more.

Dispute Console
In case of an unpleasant experience with a buyer or a seller you can file a dispute and call for eBay’s intervention to help resolve the dispute. You can take the following action from the Dispute console.
- As a seller you can Report an Unpaid Item
- As a buyer you can report an Item Not Received or Not as Described

Regards,
Preeti
Message 7 of 12
latest reply

preetim@ebay.com
Community Member
My eBay also has a Related Links section with helpful links such as PaisaPay, Buyer's Guide, Shop eBay Shops, Global Trade, Search for Items, Download Tools, Buying Resources and Selling Resources etc.

Did you know?
You can also customise the display of your my eBay with details of activities that are most important to you.

To customise your display
- Click on the Customise Display link
- Select the columns you would like to display
- Move the column titles up or down based on your preference of appearance on your my eBay page
- Click on Save.

Regards,
Preeti
Message 8 of 12
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi Everybody,

We will be concluding the workshop now. This thread will be live and Preeti will keep on visiting it regularly.If you have any further query please feel free to post here. Preeti will try to find answers and let you know as soon as possible.

Warm Regards
Sapana
Community development Team
Message 9 of 12
latest reply

qurbanbar110
Community Member
Hi,

I am unablee to understand the way to be operational with eBay trading i.e. selling or buying. Will you kindly assisst me inthis regard

Sicerely thank you in anticipation

Parvez

eBay ID: Qurbanbar110
Message 10 of 12
latest reply