would like to say some facts regarding the sale on ebay.
I believe that buyer are not very happy with the ebay purchases these days because of some facts as under :
1. There are too many items of same kind, that causes buyer difficulty to select the right item. He then chooses cheaper item and buyes it. But this item is no longer a genuine item and the buyer came to know about it after a few days- even after leaving feedback but till then, there is nobody to care for the buyer.
2 Since the ebay does not verify any seller, hence chances of such duplicate cheaper items are very high. These fraud seller are frequently changing their IDs and ebay does not take any action against them even if some buyer or other member complains about them. hence buyer hesitates to re buy any item through ebay.
3. Paisapay payment processing is very slow and even now the paisapay requires hard copy of credit cards to which buyer is not interested to send. hence he buyes the item from somewhere else.
4. Ebay promotion and FVF is too high that it makes an item too costly for the buyer that it is available to him much cheaper from local market so why he would like to buy it from ebay?
5 Ebay itself allows upto 5 duplicate listings why ?
6. Regular listing and shop listing are considered in different way hence for shop owners, the no of listing will be doubled hence the total no of listing on ebay again doubles.
7 Ebay's dispute handling system is not proper. It clearly says to communicate with each other rather then trying to solve the dispute itself. In most case the suffering party does not get justice hence if it is the buyer who suffers, he never comes to ebay to buy. If the seller suffers in any such dispute, he tries to recover its loss by unfair means ie through creating fake seller id and selling and other such means by which he can recover its loss.
8 Ebay's feedback system still does not justified as incase any feedback dispute, ebay clearly washes its hand even if the feedback is totally wrong. Ebay should itself remove improper feedback by personally looking it same as it was done by baazee.com.
Now rather then honestly solving above issues, Ebay has now introduced listing fee on all items so that even if no sale, ebay will earn fully.
I am sure if ebay consider all the above facts, there will be surely more sale on ebay as everyone will feel safe here. Also unwanted listings will be removed as the listing fee will be applicable only on the reguler listing and not on shop inventory and the genuine sellers can offer their item in an easy selectable way through thier shops.
But how ebay replied to this email, pl check at discussiond under - feedback to ebay india.
I assume baazee.com was perfect in handling every such issues. Baazee cared for buyer as well sellers but ebay says reverse. Do you agree with ebay?
Hi , See its difficult for sellers here in eBay as time to time we are paying the eBay fess but no sales we are getting in loss . The sales team on the phone are saying decrease the price but not understanding our point of view that we are here to earn not to lose . I feel eBay should make an option which will be for our buyers after seeing our products they can tell us what price they would like to buy this item at so we can see of it is workable for us we can email the buyer through eBay and sell that item the prices given by our buyers should be hidden so the sellers can choose the highest price and sell the item as this way it will be a benefit to both eBay and to us also . Maybe eBay can charge a re.1 more for this service so eBay again you are in benefit . please think about it .
*I don't know why EBay shop owners should get a raw deal in terms of search results. why can't shop inventory listings be shown in regular search results. EBay should care more for sellers who take the pain to invest, quite a bit time and money to qualify for opening a shop, get +ve feedbacks & have the potential give more business to EBay, regularly, than the rest. i don't understand the logic in giving more preference to part-time listers.
* There also has to be check on sellers listing in categories not matching their products. this causes too much clutter & quite naturally is irritating to the buyer too, who has to go through more pages before he gets what he wants.
India, has to go a long way in terms of online sales & we have very few chances to sell to the few one's who take the trouble to browse through our pages. EBay, needs to hammer out a lot of issues for online business to get more profitable for itself & us.
Few points I noticed:
1). You have only 5 items on sale.
2). The whole last year you have only 12 feed backs given to you. I don't know how many you really sold.
3). Your last feedback is on 5th Dec 2008 so no feedback for 5 months of 2009.
4). All you items on sale are 2nd hand items, not new.
5). All your items are pretty expensive to have regular sales like mobiles for example.
6). Even in the 12 feedback that you have received you have 2 negatives bringing your score to 85.7%.
I think that based on the above facts you cannot expect to have booming sales and you never really had booming sales for the past one year so I don't really understand why you say "THIS MONTH WAS BAD"