cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeking Community Assistance: Ongoing Challenge with Accepting Best Offers

Dear Community,

I hope this message finds you well. Over the past 1.5 years, I've encountered a persistent issue related to accepting Best Offers. When receiving offers from buyers, challenges arise in the acceptance process, and I've attached a screenshot of the error for your reference.

I kindly request your assistance in investigating this matter. If anyone else is facing a similar challenge, please bring it to the attention of the eBay team. Additionally, if anyone has insights into resolving this issue, your guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your support.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Dear  bridalfashion07,

Greetings from team eBay!

We are sorry to know about the issue faced by you. This looks like a temporary system glitch and should get resolved by simply clearing the stored cache & cookies in the browser. You can also try an alternative i.e. try from a different computer or try the incognito mode.

Incase the issue persist, please report it with the customer support team at https://www.ebay.com/help/call_us?type=ContactUs&topicId=4000 

Regards,

eBay INCBT Team

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Dear Team,

i am trying like clearing the stored cache & cookies in the browser and also trying from the incognito mode.i also telling to customer support team. but, till my issue is resolve. please highlight to eBay team.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply